Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Items To Loot on MOBs And BOSSes

2 posters

Go down

No Items To Loot on MOBs And BOSSes Empty No Items To Loot on MOBs And BOSSes

Post  ran22 Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Hello Gm's Kindly fix the drops, We killed a lot of Boss yesturday and it takes hours to kill them sadly nothing drops or no item to loot even manastones to socket them on our gears. Only descent drops is veille. And please make Ingison and Gelkamaros accesible to both side.

ran22

Back to top Go down

No Items To Loot on MOBs And BOSSes Empty Re: No Items To Loot on MOBs And BOSSes

Post  ariao Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:28 am

ran22 wrote: Hello Gm's Kindly fix the drops, We killed a lot of Boss yesturday and it takes hours to kill them sadly nothing drops or no item to loot even manastones to socket them on our gears. Only descent drops is veille. And please make Ingison and Gelkamaros accesible to both side.

Well yeah, gelk, and iggnison drops are bugged except for some bosses. and both maps are accessible to both sides, you just need to find the little statue on your side to move to the other.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

No Items To Loot on MOBs And BOSSes Empty Re: No Items To Loot on MOBs And BOSSes

Post  ran22 Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:05 am

ariao wrote:
ran22 wrote: Hello Gm's Kindly fix the drops, We killed a lot of Boss yesturday and it takes hours to kill them sadly nothing drops or no item to loot even manastones to socket them on our gears. Only descent drops is veille. And please make Ingison and Gelkamaros accesible to both side.

Well yeah, gelk, and iggnison drops are bugged except for some bosses. and both maps are accessible to both sides, you just need to find the little statue on your side to move to the other.

Hmm thats weird i know i can go to ingison using my asmo but for elyos cant find the statue, can u locate its plzz

ran22

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:19 am

ran22 wrote:
ariao wrote:

Hmm thats weird i know i can go to ingison using my asmo but for elyos cant find the statue, can u locate its plzz

when i have a moment to look for it, i will, but im sure you can reach gelk on a ely o.o.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down