Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Items

3 posters

Go down

Lost Items Empty Lost Items

Post  Millenia Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Erm this isnt funny , we killed some bosses yeastarday and i lost mine armors and weapons from it after i logout yeastarday and log in today . It is not only me bc Proud lost his items 2 .... Gm do somthing bc when server is not gona save item we get ppl will quit

And it happen again today i lost all items i bought from NPC game crashed and when i log in i lost all what i bought...
Millenia
Millenia

Back to top Go down

Lost Items Empty Re: Lost Items

Post  outrageous Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:15 am

We will look into that. Next time post it in Support section plz. ty
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Millenia Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:19 am

I lsot again all mine items yeastarday im pissed what the hell is going on
Millenia
Millenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am

Did you happen to disconnect each of the times you lost your items?

Or was it just random while still being connected to the game?

Was it drops from the same boss? The same item disappearing for both of you?

The Devs need a little more info to know if its something in the system, or if its something wrong with the items themselves.

Give them info as to whether its certain items, when it happens, where you are when it happens, that kind of info.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Millenia Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:23 am

Yeastarday i logout normal today i was dced i lost all padamashka items even the crafting items at the morning or any random items
Millenia
Millenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 am

Did it happen only after being d/ced?

If you lose items after d/c, its because when you lose connection to the server suddenly, sometimes your char will undergo a "mini-rollback" its the issue with MMOs, if you don't logout safely through normal operating exits and such, you can lose some progress that you've made. All MMOs can do this, and I'm sure the Dev team will look into it (no one wants to lose boss stuff) but if its the standard D/C crash self rollback, there's not much they can possibly do if its from d/c. I dunno.

I had crashed 4 times at least yesterday, but I hadn't fought a boss at those times and probably only lost a few points in crafting skills since I was only levelling crafting. But I've lost a lot of things in other games before.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Millenia Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 am

i told ya i logout normal yweastarday and all items were lost from all day farming only left like 3 items from 30 wtf is with this , if this happen agan i jsut quit and leave server bc you cannot play on somthing who is not saving your data files
Millenia
Millenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:30 am

I don't know what could have caused that, then the Dev team needs to see what happened. Normally the d/c rollback is only done in a less than 5-10 minute timeframe. That IS unusual.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down