Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Bug: Character will not attack/use skills

4 posters

Go down

Random Bug: Character will not attack/use skills Empty Random Bug: Character will not attack/use skills

Post  Khethos Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 am

I happened to run across this last night playing with my boyfriend and one of my characters has started to do this too...

As the title says, there is a random chance that your character will just flat out refuse to attack anything. You can click as many times as you want on the mob, or button mash skills, and your char stands there like a dope. You go into fight stance, but you won't do anything other than that.

Only fix so far is to relog, either by going into char selection or close client/restart game.

It happened to my boyfriend 5 times in a row, it gets annoying after awhile. Considering you gotta wait the 10 sec to log out or quit, or gotta wait for the whole client to come up if you crash out Aion.

And its both sides, we were on our Asmos last night when it first happened to him, and it just happened to me less than 10 mins ago on an Elyos char. So no side is immune.

So far, haven't seen any other bug issues between the two of us~ Just notice drop tables aren't set in place for some areas, and I dunno if you intend to allow flight in Beluslan map someday silent

Hope this character pacifist bug can be fixed someday Razz

Last edited by Khethos on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brain hiccup, couldn't remember name of the Asmodian map that didn't allow flight, it was Beluslan LOL)

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Random Bug: Character will not attack/use skills Empty Re: Random Bug: Character will not attack/use skills

Post  sparkz Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 am

Hello Khethos and welcome Smile

This is an known bug at the beginning islands of both factions. As an higher level now i do suggest don't bother much with the loot from those level monsters Smile. Trust me you'r better off without those loot.

As Chaos replyed to several of these topics, he's working/looking into it. For now, just get level 9 at beginning place and do the Acsension(?) quest and you're off to the 'main' land of Aion.

Hope to see you in game.

Edit: Didn't quite saw the last part of the flight, yes it's true, you can't fly anywhere (yet). Though Chaos did posted *Fly everywhere Razz Haha

He's gonna fix that to! Twisted Evil

sparkz

Back to top Go down

Random Bug: Character will not attack/use skills Empty Re: Random Bug: Character will not attack/use skills

Post  outrageous Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 am

This looks like a good committee. but anyways i got a solution to this bug. (To admin) Open up ur aion emulator folder n go into data/static_data/spawns/Monsters look for 210010000_Poeta and 220010000_Ishalgen open that up with a text editor n change the interval value to a higher value (example 100 or higher). hope this helps. if u need any help just hit me up with a pm.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [ADMIN]Chaos Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 pm

thanks I'll test this on the test server and if it works I'll move it server side thanks for the tip
[ADMIN]Chaos
[ADMIN]Chaos
Admin

https://devastationaion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down