Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin attack speed

+2
outrageous
Ganiju
6 posters

Go down

Assassin attack speed Empty Assassin attack speed

Post  Ganiju Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Well I have to bring this once again to the attention of the admins. For some reason attack speed for the use of a dual wielding class seems to revert back into a decreased speed. As a sin I would use flurry and go from 1.1 attack speed to an attack speed of 1.5, then when I would add a Greater Courage Scroll it would spike up at 1.9 and would have red letters. Sins are made for attack speed and the average damage, combining them into a powerful weapon against any enemy and so far it just turns into fodder for other classes. Another instance of weird stats is with my newly made ranger's base attack with a hybrid crit/attack build was topped off at 617. But chanters with full crit build and barely any attack stones have a total of 803 attack, which accompanied with their defense abilities and offense support abilities allows them to reach a speed of anywhere between 1.1 and 1.3 Which is identical with the attack damage of a gladi but with a faster attack rate. Obviously there is some issues with the classes, not to mention the fact that if a class were to use remove shock when they were slept, they would simple dispel it and continue attacking. I know this seems like quite a long list of things that I find that are severely out of the norm but I would like to see these things addressed.

Ganiju

Back to top Go down

Assassin attack speed Empty Re: Assassin attack speed

Post  outrageous Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 am

thnx for your post we will look into this issue.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

This is what is supose to happen.

Assassin attack speed Aion2011022821241265

Assassin attack speed base is 1.4

Dagger's attack speed boost is 19%.

Glove's attack speed boost is 8%.

Total attack speed = 1.4 - (1.4*0.19) - (1.4-0.08) = 1.022 ~ 1.0

Using scroll (9%) = 1.022 - (1.022*0.09) = 0.93002 ~ 0.9

Flurry I (20%) = 0.93002 - (0.93002*0.20) = 0.744016 ~ 0.7

ATTACK SPEED CAP FOR ANY CLASS IN AION.

That is how its supose to work.

Now here the things are working in the opposite direction. If I use one dagger it's ok, the speed is fine. In the momment I equip another dagger (Offhand) the speed goes higher, becoz the attack speed boost from the offhand is being added.
Now that's another problem, when you use dualweilding the dagger with the higher attack speed boost should work only and the lowest should not be considered. (Only for attack speed, other stats like HP, Accuracy, etc should be added to your stats)

The same happens when we use scrolls, or buffs (flurry) the attack speed goes even higher, and sometimes goes up to 1.5 - 1.9.

The thing relay in the offhand and the buffs scrolls that add speed instead of decreasing it.

I hope this little post help you to figure whats the problem and hopefully fix it.

Thanks in advance.
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 am

3.10.2011 Update

Still changes but is more stable than before. At least it doesnt go up to 1.9 anymore.

Thanks
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hintagu Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 am

Okay, I am sorry about this posting again but I am getting sick and fucking tired of the attack speed problem. I fight gladis WITHOUT their UD and they can beat me because my attack speed is so messed up. It literally goes from .9 to 1.8, allowing them to 2 shot me. Also another thing that needs to be fixed is the GOD DAMNED OP CLASSES!!I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THEM AND THEY NEED TO BE FIXED FUCKING NOW! Sorry for this rant but I really am tired of it. On my chanter I get my ass owned by a gladi that 3 shots me without me being able to stop it, I can't outrun them, I can't heal past their damage and they have too much hp and defense for me to beat them fast enough. And let me ask about the sorcs, why can they kill 7 people in one move? Why can they kill a single person in 3 moves no matter what they are attacking?

Hintagu

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 am

Chanters are pro at stun locking. I've dueled a few and couldn't even move most of the time unless I used UD. I think it was mentioned in another thread that Gladiator speed is bugged? I get 12.0 speed with scroll and speed buff. Although I do agree that Sorcerers are pretty ridiculous.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:58 am

There's a way to fix attack speed in 1.0, but you cant use more buffs. if you PM in game I'll show you.

Chanter vs gladiator..... You have to run until UD is gone xD!.

Sorcerer..... there's nothing you can do. All auto learn stigma makes sorc OP against melee. Make a ranger and pawn them ^^
Im very good in chanter, but since here you can get full stigmas I wont even bother in making one.

Try not to make pure builds. make it hybrid.
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 am

Hintagu wrote:Okay, I am sorry about this posting again but I am getting sick and fucking tired of the attack speed problem. I fight gladis WITHOUT their UD and they can beat me because my attack speed is so messed up. It literally goes from .9 to 1.8, allowing them to 2 shot me. Also another thing that needs to be fixed is the GOD DAMNED OP CLASSES!!I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THEM AND THEY NEED TO BE FIXED FUCKING NOW! Sorry for this rant but I really am tired of it. On my chanter I get my ass owned by a gladi that 3 shots me without me being able to stop it, I can't outrun them, I can't heal past their damage and they have too much hp and defense for me to beat them fast enough. And let me ask about the sorcs, why can they kill 7 people in one move? Why can they kill a single person in 3 moves no matter what they are attacking?

You got 4k dp by a sorc.
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down