Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts

+2
Munchies
Khethos
6 posters

Go down

Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts Empty Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts

Post  Khethos Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:33 pm

I was in Silentera Canyon with guildies when we got jumped by Fearless and Gurkha.

Fearless is the issue in this report since he somehow quickly killed a Sorc and myself (when I had been near full HP from 11.7k HP) and he shows to kill me with only 3 shots in my All chat bar. The combined total HP from this should have only been 4,830. Yet the damage my HP bar suffered was a total drop in less than 2 seconds!

I have a screenie of this where I show all the dmg he did in one screenie. Since it was a short blast, you can see for yourself the highest he waffled me for was supposed to be 2,040 damage.

The other issue is, his skills did not show up in my red ALERT Bar I made. Hero's skills have shown on it, and so did Gurkha's after we died. But the skills did not show up in the red extra window I have made specially for warning.

I will Direct Link the photos as to save loading time for people.

First Picture
Shows how the Chat Tab in the Top Right of my screen is blank.

Second Picture
From this, you can see how his skills should have shown up. You can see Gurkha's buffs, but nothing at all from Fearless. Taken right after res.

Third Picture
This one shows how you can only see the three attacks from Fearless that somehow killed me. you can even see my unbuffed HP. And how it doesn't add up.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts Empty Re: Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts

Post  Munchies Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 am

I can see the excuse a dev or gm will say already, "its a bug sorry". fail.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts Empty Re: Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts

Post  outrageous Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 am

I can see the excuse a dev or gm will say already, "its a bug sorry". fail.

Oh im sorry did we make a excuse about a bug or about a hacker? cuz i totally forgot. if not then fails. And one other thing, treating a dev or gm the way u r now just bought u a ticket. Keep it up and ur free to look another pserver somewhere else.

Anyways thnx Khethos for ss this matter will be look into.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:03 am

\_/<-- Care cup is empty, you think I don't already have a few to go to? Plus I didn't exactly say you were going to make an excuse, but hell it wouldn't suprise me since you fix one thing and break another 5 while at it. /Trollsuccess.

PS: Can I trade that ticket for a weeks ban cause I'm going out of state and might not have internet access, kthnxbye.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am

Wow that’s really great to hear. Ok why not try my job and lets see how you do? I really wanna to see if u break any of it? O yea since Im so nice ur request will be granted. And make sure u fell up that cup up next time cuz ull need it. bb
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am

I mean yea if I cared enough I probably could possibly do better, but I'm pro at my job so why would I want to be pro at yours to. And why would I fill up my care cup if I actually wanted the ban? LOL FAIL? alright see everyone in a week or two.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 am

No u wouldnt care, its just sad cuz u wasted all ur time getting all the things u needed and wasted away with a big ban hammer on head. R.I.P God Bless.
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:39 am

Yea, tisk tisk, took me an entire day to kill Mast,Omega,and Rag to gear...well all 4 of my accounts.(that's a lie I don't have 4 accounts) You better not go back on your word!~When i get back I better not have that ticket!

~~Off topic~~

Look at my sweet ass tank!

Ranger kills in "3" shots but his atk speed is off the charts 2s18z9f
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Khethos wrote:I was in Silentera Canyon with guildies when we got jumped by Fearless and Gurkha.

Fearless is the issue in this report since he somehow quickly killed a Sorc and myself (when I had been near full HP from 11.7k HP) and he shows to kill me with only 3 shots in my All chat bar. The combined total HP from this should have only been 4,830. Yet the damage my HP bar suffered was a total drop in less than 2 seconds!

I have a screenie of this where I show all the dmg he did in one screenie. Since it was a short blast, you can see for yourself the highest he waffled me for was supposed to be 2,040 damage.

The other issue is, his skills did not show up in my red ALERT Bar I made. Hero's skills have shown on it, and so did Gurkha's after we died. But the skills did not show up in the red extra window I have made specially for warning.

I will Direct Link the photos as to save loading time for people.

First Picture
Shows how the Chat Tab in the Top Right of my screen is blank.

Second Picture
From this, you can see how his skills should have shown up. You can see Gurkha's buffs, but nothing at all from Fearless. Taken right after res.

Third Picture
This one shows how you can only see the three attacks from Fearless that somehow killed me. you can even see my unbuffed HP. And how it doesn't add up.

what else could we expect from a bunch of noobs? they drop like pigs, hacking is the only way to win for them.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 am

Nuuu! he got me with an IP ban. Well played.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:13 am

The damage log looks very normal to me, but wait till you fight against a experienced elyos sorc. You can get easily 1 hit with lightburst II and kaisinel's wrath. Very Happy
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Nuuu! he got me with an IP ban.

jeejeejee! win :D,

ip bans stink D:
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down