Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Outrageous and Chaos

2 posters

Go down

To Outrageous and Chaos Empty To Outrageous and Chaos

Post  ariao Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Saying this now, i am sorry if either of you take this offensively.

There needs to be a plan. Chaos will go off the game for days at a time without checking in, and Outrageous doesn't have access to the main server files or whatever he doesn't have access too. There needs to be a plan in case of major issues such as the lag going on right now. The lag is so bad that i cant even log on now. So for the third time, there needs - to - be - a - plan, either outrageous needs full access to the server, or chaos needs to check in at least once a day if possible to check for issues. Either way something needs to be done in case this happens again, the community is still small, so its not a devastating blow to the server, but it should not be left to chance for once the server grows.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

To Outrageous and Chaos Empty Re: To Outrageous and Chaos

Post  Munchies Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:55 pm

+11111111

I disconnected like 6 hours ago and it says my account is still logged in, so i created a new account and now i cant log in. I agree give outrageous full access so he can at least restart the server. I wasn't aware of this because I started roughly 2-3 days ago, but I will certainly leave this game if a dev dosn't log on for days thinking no issues will happen. Like i said in another thread, I can smell the fail all over the place.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Munchies wrote:+11111111

I disconnected like 6 hours ago and it says my account is still logged in, so i created a new account and now i cant log in. I agree give outrageous full access so he can at least restart the server. I wasn't aware of this because I started roughly 2-3 days ago, but I will certainly leave this game if a dev dosn't log on for days thinking no issues will happen. Like i said in another thread, I can smell the fail all over the place.

Thing is, Chaos, the main dev, has a family he must care for, so being absent can be understood. Just a casual/daily check in is needed. No one needs to spend their life on a server.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 pm

I could understand that to. A daily drop by is fine, especially if the server is going to hell and lagging every 5 minutes while others can't even log in. Although visiting once/twice a week is just irresponsible knowing your the only Dev while also knowing the server has lag issues. Also IMO a Dev without full access = GM.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down