Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To: Outrageous

2 posters

Go down

To: Outrageous Empty To: Outrageous

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:31 pm

I'm still unclear as of why I'm banned? Mind giving me a reason? Also can you link me the rules to the forums and game, thanks.

outrageous wrote:Wow that’s really great to hear. Ok why not try my job and lets see how you do? I really wanna to see if u break any of it? O yea since Im so nice ur request will be granted. And make sure u fell up that cup up next time cuz ull need it. bb

outrageous wrote:
Yes it has been denied, meaning u can keep ur ticket along with the ban. Cuz u wouldn’t care less refilling ur care cup. (NO RULES NO GAME THATS HOW IT FLOWS)

Please give details on which rule I broke, thanks.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

To: Outrageous Empty Re: To: Outrageous

Post  outrageous Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Why you telling me why you got ban? You ask for it didn’t you? Or maybe you need to go back and re-read what u said on the forum posts.

And yes there is a rule now, its on the main page under Games and Rule tab. Read it through it might be helpful for ya, cuz I will not tolerate anyone that disrespect or attitude towards the Devastation Aion staff. Doing so will just lead to prison or ban.

I know that you really wanna get back ingame and join the parties they having right now. But I cant do that until you decide to fell up your care cup. Until you decide to fell up your care cup, that’s when ill decide to unban you. That’s all I got to say peace out.

Last edited by outrageous on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Yes, I clearly said that you can ban me for 1 week if you take my ticket away. That's the only reason you had to ban me. You said I still have my ticket so why am I still banned? Forum rules do not apply to game rules if I'm correct. You have no right to ban me just for making comments on the forums, your actions are childish.

"You may not use cheats, automated bots, hacks, or any type of unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience in any form.

You may not exploit any type of glitch or bug to provide personal benefit in any way, shape or form. This includes but is not limited to, continuously and purposefully farming AP from the same faction in duels. Also, you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug, either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Aion.

You may not ask or beg a GM for items, kinah or to get dye in any manner.

Do not ask to become a GM or about the process of becoming a GM. If you wish to become a GM you must apply in the respective section of the forums PENDING THAT THE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT CURRENTLY CLOSED AND UNAVAILABLE.

While playing Devastation Aion, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

You may not post or communicate any player's real world information (name, address, account name, etc.) through the Aion game or on the Devastation Aion forums.

You may not impersonate any member of the Devastation Aion staff.

You may not modify any part of the Devastation Aion server or client without permission from the Devastation Aion staff such as the case of the items.pak file. Doing so will lead you to prison. I repeat PRISON.

You may not advertise the intent to or commit the act of buying or selling items for cash or trading items from one server to another. This includes selling, buying, or trading an account.

You may not organize nor be a member of any pledges or groups within Aion that are based on or espouse any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate mongering philosophies.

Do not spam at all in-game or on the forums.

Scamming players is strictly prohibited.

No advertising of any other Aion private server or else will be automatic banned.

You are the only one responsible of your account information. We will not interact with any account, give out any account information or whatsoever

I strongly recommend to not share your account information with anyone.

It is strongly recommend to note your password somewhere as well as your account name."

I didn't even break any rules, LOL.

While playing Devastation Aion, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

Location: http://mmodevastationaion.dyndns.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=12

VII Harassment/Bullying
Harassment of any player is strictly prohibited. Harassment is defined as any aggressive activity that is used to prevent others from enjoying the game. Results: Permanent ban

Examples of harassment are:
actively hunting a player down, no matter where he/she goes, and pk'ing them repetitively.
repeated verbal abuse or flaming no matter how harmless you think it is.
preventing other players from gaining access to other maps or participating in events (i.e., standing by a teleporter and killing anyone who comes near).

Location: https://devastationaion.forumotion.com/t19-player-rules-of-conduct

Neither of those rules state that they apply to the forum. Only to players of the game (Player Rules of Conduct). Banned people in game can still talk on forums, thus making them different. People banned on forums can still talk in game as well. the only way you can keep me banned in game, is by supplying sufficient, unedited proof that I broke those rules IN GAME, and thats only if your not being a dictator. Give me another ticket or ban my forum account and unban my game account.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:02 am

Here he goes again. You probably don’t understand a single word im saying or even understand yourself no more. If u wanna stay banned im totally fine with that. Or if u decide to refill your care cup and learn some respect then im gladly to unban you. Its up to you.
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 am

Sure I'll fill up my care cup.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:11 am

Let just hope this time u keep ur care cup full.
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down