Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can not start game, error > help thx

2 posters

Go down

can not start game, error > help thx Empty can not start game, error > help thx

Post  Kendo Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

hi, i downloaded and patched aion to the latest version and added the deva patch.
however, everytime i try to run the game i get this error "failed to initialize the game"
the windows name is "aion (1024)" any help?

windows 7 32 bit btw. not like it matters, since the official aion client works without
any problems...

can not start game, error > help thx Unbenanntuq
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

can not start game, error > help thx Empty Re: can not start game, error > help thx

Post  Khethos Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 am

Chaos had mentioned in other threads about bin32 folders not being right for DevastationAION. Dunno if that would have anything to do with it, but take a look at this thread here:

https://devastationaion.forumotion.com/t28-game-doesn-t-start

If that doesn't work, is there anything else that pops up on your PC about the crash?

Khethos

Back to top Go down

can not start game, error > help thx Empty Re: can not start game, error > help thx

Post  Kendo Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 am

nvm, i fixed the issue myself, i am german, and i just didnt realize that my aion was running
in germany mode rofl, so if any german(s) should get this prob. make sure to patch to english client <.<

cheers !
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down