Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant Get Game To Run

3 posters

Go down

Cant Get Game To Run Empty Cant Get Game To Run

Post  Urais Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Ok so i downloaded the game. Now what my problem is iv put all the devastion files into the main aion file. But when i go to lunch i get the Error Not Available In Country. Wich i dont know why im geting when in the past iv patched many other aion clients with no problem. So someone help me out.
Urais
Urais

Back to top Go down

Cant Get Game To Run Empty Re: Cant Get Game To Run

Post  Cloe Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 pm

im just guessing but if you havent updated fully, and or havent gotten the English version

for instance eisen had problems because he was using a fully updated GERMAN client, when it only works with english,

im totally and entirely guessing, post a SS of what your NC soft launcher looks like.

also go to

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSoft\Aion or whatever your directory for Aion is, and open the text file labeled "Version" copy and paste the contents of that text file here please

Best of luck

-Cloe

But when i go to lunch
LOL LUNCH XD, strange, whenever I have my lunch, I get no errors o.o
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Urais Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Im 100% shure that its english beacuse i played retail aion and just used the CD to redownload it. And this is what my version says

[Settings]
Version=2.1.0.5
Urais
Urais

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 pm

SS the error your gettin for me o.0

to post a SS is hard as crap here, you gotta press the SS button go to paint save it upload it with the upload button copy paste blar blar blar

(im thinking since any product sold on a CD isn unrewriteable that you cannot change the data on the Aion disc therefore the deva patch couldnt not be applied properly or something, either way the only diff between yours and mine is the CD so .. lol

if I were a meanie bo beanie id redirect you to here and tell ya that the CD version is the problem and that it only works with downloaded ones , lol

if you wanna do it that way go here http://mmodevastationaion.dyndns.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=10
but if you wanna still use the cd one and if i can help you get it working, then just maybe you wont have to wait that agonizing amount of time again Q.Q

cause like your version file is exactly the same as mine so I dont see why or how its giving you a error, so your best bet would be to download the one from that link because by the time you get help from a dev you could have already downloaded the thing 5 times in a row lol :x
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:52 pm

gotta go to bed for a while so post whatcha need to , and ill try to help ya when I get back from work tomorrow, in the mean time , download that file from that linkity link link
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

My version is 2.1.0.8. Did you download the patch from the forums or from the main deva site?
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Urais Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Ok i got it to work thanks guys Very Happy
Urais
Urais

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 pm

wooo