Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhappy Baned

5 posters

Go down

Rhappy Baned Empty Rhappy Baned

Post  [ADMIN]Chaos Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Rhappy has been banned for hacking due to his actions we had to do a roll back he deleted allmost all the npc's
[ADMIN]Chaos
[ADMIN]Chaos
Admin

https://devastationaion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rhappy Baned Empty BANNED

Post  Hazell Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 am

Evil or Very Mad Due to some simpleton hacking the server we have had to roll back and everyone looses but the person didnt just hack he made it known that he was doing it by telling me that he could see a GM in invis mode when no one should b able to see a GM if they dont want them to plus this person knew that i was watching him and he still deleted npc chars from the server with me watching him so i have no worrys that this person is banned he deserves it as u all know that this server carrys a zero tolerance on hacking and bugging so good ridance to him.

Rhappy Baned Hazel2
Hazell
Hazell
[GM]
[GM]

Back to top Go down

Rhappy Baned Empty Re: Rhappy Baned

Post  Martin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:12 am

What the fuck is up with you people spreading lies about me? I never say you, I used V and used Search to see that you were in Poeta, ok? Is that too fucking hard for your 10 y-o brain to handle?

Martin

Back to top Go down

Rhappy Baned Empty LOL

Post  Cloe Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 am

Im still laughing at how Rhappy has even fooled himself into thinking he didn't do it, its rich! LOL!
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Martin wrote:What the fuck is up with you people spreading lies about me? I never say you, I used V and used Search to see that you were in Poeta, ok? Is that too fucking hard for your 10 y-o brain to handle?

The more you keep acting this way on the forums, makes you look more like you could have been the hacker. As I said before, cool down first. Then try to talk in a half respectable manner. Although I'd say that through your actions on the boards since this, I'd say any reputation you could have had is pretty well trashed now. Congratulations.

Come back when you can actually put in a post without F-bombs every two sentences or more. Or is that too hard for your 2 year old brain to handle?

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 pm

It's all cool by me, tomorrow I will be back ingame. What will you say then? I would seriously like to see your faces tomorrow. Smile

I have yet to see ANY proof of me hacking lol. Kinda fishy if you ask me. Smile Don't you?

I've always had a bad reputation, it has never stopped me before. Smile

Martin

Back to top Go down

Rhappy Baned Empty lolololololol

Post  Cloe Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 pm

*Waits to actually see Rhappy in game tomorrrow*
You had said "Ill be back in the game later today" , you said that yesterday, and im sure your claim will end up the same way, =/
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down