Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Thread

+6
Azshahadin
Snowflake
Tragic
Cloe
Munchies
Hintagu
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Thread

Post  Cloe Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Im not upset o.0
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Cloe wrote:
I highly disagree with this part here as you can easily use elite 50 and primus 55 to pvp. They are easy to obtain and give comparable pvp damage

With relics giving you 5k AP and one piece of Primus costing you like what, one million ap or so?, I dont see how its Easy,

And it doesnt matter what your opinion is because what Supreme, and Chaos stated in their posts on the Rates of the server, is entirely false if you have relics giving you 5k ap , and only 30 vote points every 12 hours with stuff costing 500 vote points a piece and you gotta get like 16 times 500 for a full set,

Medals arent hard,

but just because your willing to farm your butt off on what is supposed to be a PVP server does not change the obvious[/b
]
facts [b]that I stated.

A complete elite 50 cost you 2.1m while a primus cost you 2.3m. I still don't see where you get each piece cost 1m ap to get. If the major seal still worth 10k ap each when they drop 1-5 per core mob. Only takes 1 hour max farming to get all the ap u need for a primus/elite 50 set, weapon and accessories.

If you make it 100 points per 12 hour, then what will happen to those who actually spend their time to vote but only get 30 points per 12 hour?
um what are you trying to say, if the vote points are raised even the people who spend their time to vote would get increased points, I did not understand what you were getting at there. And on a PVP server, you shouldn't spend your time voting, or farming, or whatever you claim to be easy, you should spend it PVPing , like the server was meant to be!

I did, I spent all my time in pvp when I log in.

People who is afraid to pvp will still be staying in main town even though they get free abg/gbg handed to them. In my opinion, abg/gbg should not even be in the vote shop since it is a pvp set. Any pvp set should be only obtained from pvp instead of voting or farming medals.

First off its not free, because if you get 100 vote points per 12 hours, that would take you 60 hours to get one piece of ABG, since 100 x 5 = 500 and 12 x 5 = 60 (hours)
60 hours? , 2 days in a half, to get one measly item ? Yeah, not handed to them...
Pvp sets should not be obtained through PVP because if your running into PVP with no PVP gear to PVP with, then how in hell do you expect anyone to kill people, TO GET the gear in the first place, seriously?

and if its not obtained by voting then guess what, the server gets less popular and less players come here, which means basically, the server dies,
so that suggestion of yours doesn't sound too good once its explained out now does it?
and as for people who hide in the main city and dont pvp, thats their choice and dont judge people for what they want to do, what they want to do, IS not , your business, ever.

I"m not judging people but stating the fact that if you prefer to hide in main city and don't pvp, you never going to need a pvp set because you can never use them. Imagine if they start with 30 vote points per 12 hour and then all of a sudden they make it 100 points per every 12 hour. What will happen to the one who actually spend time voting and get their abg/gbg? It's same when you complain boss became too hard now when it used to be easy?

Most player who enjoy to pvp do it with pve gear, and then slowly work their way up until they get it

lol on what planet are you living on,
just about everyone farms up some mastarius and omega and Ragnarok, so they can farm Jotuns in silentra forever until they EVENTUALLY get primus

I even skip farming masta/omega/ragnarok just go for medals and pvp to get my pvp set. If I don't skip it, I can still craft my own gear and it is 90-95% as good as best pve items in game?

One who does not like pvp will find excuse like I won't pvp until I get abg/gbg, too much ap loss, lag, out numbered, or any other lame excuse he/she can find.

Okay now your just being ridiculous,
they arent excuses , they are very important faults this server has, and if you think you can just run right into pvp and take on some dude with full Primus with that level 40 starting gear, then you seriously got a few screws loose in your head, becasue the person with Primus would 4 hit that player with the level 40 gear,

If you know how to pvp, you can easily defeat someone someone with full primus with lv40 starter gear. It is not other player's fault if they are better at pvp than you are.

Strength and growth only comes from continuous struggle and effort, be happy that you find someone who you can never defeat and find a way to defeat that opponent one day.

Thats definitely not true, Strength and growth does come from continuous struggle, but when the thing your struggling to get was supposed to be designed for there to be no struggle involved, then Growth does not happen
Im not talking about pvp at all, im talking about how the server is way more PVE then PVP, and that you cant even get to PVP equally because the freaking gears soo hard to get that it will take you a year just to even get!

Craft yourself pve gear as they are 90-95% as good as best pve gear in game.

As for the bosses, you can easily gear up by crafting your own items first,

mhm yup , spend 3 - 4 hours of the day farming useless crap just to get to level 500 crafting just so you can craft more crap items to finally craft a somewhat decent item that youd die with in pvp, yeah
and thats only one piece of the set -.-
good to pvp or farm any boss.
PVP ? no you wont, any boss? psh, with like 7 clerics healing you

Please put alot of thought into what you post before you post it okay?

Please look it up through the custom vendors, they sell most of the materials there for your crafting. Making one complete set including craft time won't even take you more than 2 hours of being afk.

In conclusion, you just wanted to get the best items in game super super easy to get like I mention earlier. You wanted to be log in, get instant lv55, best pve/pvp gear +15 in your inventory, 109803218902190918230 potions/scrolls and then what are you going to do after? There are many ways to get around playing with aion and not just be like omg boss is too hard when crafted gear is easy to obtain without finding a group and 90-95% as good as best pve gear. 50/55 pvp set is also relatively easy to get with 2-3 hours of farming medals and then 1 hour max to farm major seals if they still worth 10k (the only part I agree with you in the entire post because I see no reason to start with 100%, and then all of a sudden make it 10x harder). Everybody have to spend time and effort to get the things they wanted. If people don't work in real life to support themselves, will there be money drop from the sky and they can pick it up?
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Ok, this is the last time im going to say this, before I just give up trying to explain it to people who DO not listen
This server, Devastation Aion, is a Player vs Player server.
Player vs Player servers aren't meant for farming
On a Player vs Player server, your battling the fellow Players, not mobs and bosses.
Players join here, to fight against, other players..... Makes sense right?
You say you can kill someone in level 40 gear, yet you cannot, if you think you can, post a screenshot of it, because its not possible,
In this server there is too much farming, not because im too lazy to farm, but that farming shouldnt be needed for a server that is made ONLY FOR PVP
Seals arent worth 10k each
a primus cost you 2.3m
Primus pieces cost atleast 1 million a piece, and for classes with two handed weapons or a sheild, and a hammer, cost even more to buy the equips for.
It doesnt matter that the mobs in the core drop medals,
It doesnt matter than you can craft equips in 2 hours (which you cant but it doesnt matter)
It doest matter that you think PvE gear is close to as good as PVP gear , (which it is not)
All that matters, is that, on this server, a PVP server, working to get gear, is a factor, which, whether you think it is or not, is a big freaking problem
Because this server has like what, 7 active players? Farmings a little too difficult for just a community of 7 active players

A PVP server is made for players to fight players, not for players to waste their time doing stupid things like killing a boss, doing a qquest, and crafting.

For like the 900th time, and the last time im going to say this

Devastation Aion was made to be PVP, not PVE,

"Everybody have to spend time and effort to get the things they wanted. If people don't work in real life to support themselves, will there be money drop from the sky and they can pick it up?"
I think your forgetting that Aion is a game,

"In conclusion, you just wanted to get the best items in game super super easy to get like I mention earlier. You wanted to be log in, get instant lv55, best pve/pvp gear +15 in your inventory, 109803218902190918230 potions/scrolls"
Do not put words in my mouth, I havent said a single thing about myself so do not even go there,
If you really must know (its not like I havent said this a thousand times)
I want, this server, to be PVP like it is supposed to, you keep talking about unimportant and irrelevant things which make no sense
"it's same when you complain boss became too hard now when it used to be easy?"
Hahaha, I dont recall ever complaining about that, they shouldn't ever have to be killed anyways, because again ill say this
this place is supposed to be PVP not PVE,

Read over every little detail I have just written, and really think about what im saying,
This is not a post for anyone to reply to, so please don't.
#End of Conversation#
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Even Devastation PW has some farming to it, ijs.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Then why don't you phone Supreme up and tell him to change Devastation Aion's Description to PVE and a little bit of PVP.

Im done explaining my reasoning to people
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 pm

I think you got it backwards. It should be PVP with a little bit of PVE.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Right now there is more farming to do then there is PVP seeing as though there are only 7 active players, thus making my statement true

#End of Conversation, for the second time in a row#
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Go to your best character in any race, I'll come with lv40 abyss gear with 30 accessories.

Primus pieces cost atleast 1 million a piece, and for classes with two handed weapons or a sheild, and a hammer, cost even more to buy the equips for.
It doesnt matter that the mobs in the core drop medals,
It doesnt matter than you can craft equips in 2 hours (which you cant but it doesnt matter)
It doest matter that you think PvE gear is close to as good as PVP gear , (which it is not)
All that matters, is that, on this server, a PVP server, working to get gear, is a factor, which, whether you think it is or not, is a big freaking problem
Because this server has like what, 7 active players? Farmings a little too difficult for just a community of 7 active players

So all you are saying here is gear should be handed to you when you make a new character so you can "pee vee pee" when alot of the things are super easy already. I guess what I was saying earlier is true, people dislike pvp will always find excuse to avoid pvp.
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 pm

That's true, no community = no PVP. However no community = no PVE for the most part either.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 pm

"So all you are saying here is gear should be handed to you when you make a new character so you can "pee vee pee" when alot of the things are super easy already. I guess what I was saying earlier is true, people dislike pvp will always find excuse to avoid pvp."

My posts have nothing to do with you or your false opinions, Please do not comment on what I've directed to the Developers,

PS:Just for the record, im not trying to avoid PVP, im trying to make it so I, and every other player, can get to PVP alot more, instead of wasting their time crafting and killing bosses,

Do tell me how me asking to make getting PVP gear to PVP with alot easier is me trying to avoid PVPing?

You may think that these things are super easy, good for you. You can waste your valuable PVP time killing bosses, and crafting.
Cheers,

Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Cloe wrote:"So all you are saying here is gear should be handed to you when you make a new character so you can "pee vee pee" when alot of the things are super easy already. I guess what I was saying earlier is true, people dislike pvp will always find excuse to avoid pvp."

My posts have nothing to do with you or your false opinions, Please do not comment on what I've directed to the Developers,

PS:Just for the record, im not trying to avoid PVP, im trying to make it so I, and every other player, can get to PVP alot more, instead of wasting their time crafting and killing bosses,

Do tell me how me asking to make getting PVP gear to PVP with alot easier is me trying to avoid PVPing?

You may think that things are super easy, good for you. You can waste your valuable PVP time killing bosses, and crafting.
Cheers,

[/b][/size]

Nuff said. Very Happy
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 am

Well I will be the bearer of good news for you guys AP gain from relics will be brought back to how it was, since not a lot of pvp actually goes on around here. Honestly I spend WAY WAY WAY more time farming medals than ap itself y? Cuz while i farm my medals i get jump Very Happy and i come back and kill that sucker and voila lost 20k gain 900 k Very Happy. Also I agree pveing here kinda blow cuz of the low population, BUT using crafted gear vs best pve gear cannot AND will not make or break you. That statement hold true unless you are an idiot and go craft some crap stuff to prove me wrong :/.

What snowflake say about the 50/55 pvp set is true. HELL I'll take you on using pve gear as long as you aren't a sorc Very Happy I am not taking on any asmo sorc like snowflake. If you don't agree with what I say i'll give you an example pvp set give you OHHH 20% pvp def. so ok you are about to eat some damage lets say 2k and since you are wearing pvp you get 20% less dmg, yay! Lets do that math! 0.8 x 2000 = 1600. You saved your ass 400 damage in 1 hit. BTW in a duel or pvp 2k dmg is really only common for sorc if you are a melee class you are looking at from 200-1.5k 90% of the time. Now on to your damage! 24% damage increase now lets see what 24% damage increase mean in combat! You are going to do a skill and lets say melee with a lucky crit of 1.5k x 1.24= 1860. So with full pvp gear you take 400 damage less and deal 360 damage more compare to a guy w/o pvp gear. I don't know about you but with those figure I don't think it will make you that much better in pvp, but like I said talking is cheap I'll prove it ingame.

Again I will agree with snowflake about the whole autolearn stigma deal. If you look at it w/o knowing full extent of the game mechanic and how to duel it seems "fair" since everyone has all skill. However, if you have a good knowledge its very NOT fair. With this feature it makes weak classes ok, ok classes better, good classes GODLY. Ok time for detail explanation i'll do SIN and ohhhh Gladi. IF a sin jumps a gladi no question ask if he gets lucky crits and gs proc that gladi is as good as gone, but if he gets no gs proc no lucky crit and that gladi gets out of stun lock that sin is a goner. The gladi will use UD *available even w/o autolearn* heal up *also available w/o autolearn but will have to sac a few skill if they want both* ankel snare and you got a dead sin if not dead and he runs? easy Whirldwind strike *available if u choose a sword build* and tendon slice the sucker *available if you choose spear build*. Ok from my example you don't see any sin skill cuz im not too pro with sin AND they can keep u stun lock even w/o auto learn so it didn't see the need to say, but for gladi they are very build dependent they have many good stigma skill BUT you have to pick and choose. Boil it down if you choose a heal build the gladi will most likely not have sure strike,choose between severe precision cut or tendon slice,whirlwind strike,earth something,drainng sword chain, howl, draining blow. Sum it up if you really want pvp server that is fair with no op classes then lets petition for no more autolearn but you can get all stigma from npc for kinah so even new players will have fair chance with skills and with stigma shards easy to get OR make it so you can equip stigma w/o the need for shards. I know for a fact some people did not join because its auto learn stigma and left because of the opness of autolearn stigma. To be honest when i first came i didn't want to stay because of the autolearn stigma deal, but then I looked at all other server all the high rate server got the same shit BUT my ping is total garbage there.

Last of all are my suggestions Very Happy Kudo on snowflakes with the no more auto learn 100% agree. Double the amount of medals drop from mobs in silentera 2 hrs for 1xx gold and plat medals not bad but like they all said this is pvp server. 6 hrs for full set of not the best pvp gear is kinda an ehh really? REMOVE THE FUCKEN 10% GS IT GOT REMOVE FROM RETAIL FOR A REASON! sorry I just had to cap it since those 10% gs DOES make or break you at duel and pvp. Give us more pet PLEASE the ones sold ingame are lame and boring seriously who'd want an annoying ass pet following behind them?Put the pets in vote shop since supreme cant edit client stuff. Special weapon skin. I saw on yg that retail has an npc selling almost all special weapon skin ingame, so maybe we can get it here too or at least put it up in vote shop. Last of all but least important is to add in a //dyeself command. I am sure all the gms are getting sick of dyeing people and their characterssssss, guilty Smile, so maybe put in the //dyeself command? Yea I see that vote shop has dyes there BUT the varieties are kinda limited and some armors cannot be dyed.

Holy crap i actually wrote a wall of text @_@.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azshahadin Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 am

I agree with the AUTOLEARN. I wanna play chanter, but this way is sad to be killed so easily by any class.

Azshahadin
Azshahadin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:18 am

Dragoon wrote:Well I will be the bearer of good news for you guys AP gain from relics will be brought back to how it was, since not a lot of pvp actually goes on around here. Honestly I spend WAY WAY WAY more time farming medals than ap itself y? Cuz while i farm my medals i get jump Very Happy and i come back and kill that sucker and voila lost 20k gain 900 k Very Happy. Also I agree pveing here kinda blow cuz of the low population, BUT using crafted gear vs best pve gear cannot AND will not make or break you. That statement hold true unless you are an idiot and go craft some crap stuff to prove me wrong :/.

What snowflake say about the 50/55 pvp set is true. HELL I'll take you on using pve gear as long as you aren't a sorc Very Happy I am not taking on any asmo sorc like snowflake. If you don't agree with what I say i'll give you an example pvp set give you OHHH 20% pvp def. so ok you are about to eat some damage lets say 2k and since you are wearing pvp you get 20% less dmg, yay! Lets do that math! 0.8 x 2000 = 1600. You saved your ass 400 damage in 1 hit. BTW in a duel or pvp 2k dmg is really only common for sorc if you are a melee class you are looking at from 200-1.5k 90% of the time. Now on to your damage! 24% damage increase now lets see what 24% damage increase mean in combat! You are going to do a skill and lets say melee with a lucky crit of 1.5k x 1.24= 1860. So with full pvp gear you take 400 damage less and deal 360 damage more compare to a guy w/o pvp gear. I don't know about you but with those figure I don't think it will make you that much better in pvp, but like I said talking is cheap I'll prove it ingame.

Again I will agree with snowflake about the whole autolearn stigma deal. If you look at it w/o knowing full extent of the game mechanic and how to duel it seems "fair" since everyone has all skill. However, if you have a good knowledge its very NOT fair. With this feature it makes weak classes ok, ok classes better, good classes GODLY. Ok time for detail explanation i'll do SIN and ohhhh Gladi. IF a sin jumps a gladi no question ask if he gets lucky crits and gs proc that gladi is as good as gone, but if he gets no gs proc no lucky crit and that gladi gets out of stun lock that sin is a goner. The gladi will use UD *available even w/o autolearn* heal up *also available w/o autolearn but will have to sac a few skill if they want both* ankel snare and you got a dead sin if not dead and he runs? easy Whirldwind strike *available if u choose a sword build* and tendon slice the sucker *available if you choose spear build*. Ok from my example you don't see any sin skill cuz im not too pro with sin AND they can keep u stun lock even w/o auto learn so it didn't see the need to say, but for gladi they are very build dependent they have many good stigma skill BUT you have to pick and choose. Boil it down if you choose a heal build the gladi will most likely not have sure strike,choose between severe precision cut or tendon slice,whirlwind strike,earth something,drainng sword chain, howl, draining blow. Sum it up if you really want pvp server that is fair with no op classes then lets petition for no more autolearn but you can get all stigma from npc for kinah so even new players will have fair chance with skills and with stigma shards easy to get OR make it so you can equip stigma w/o the need for shards. I know for a fact some people did not join because its auto learn stigma and left because of the opness of autolearn stigma. To be honest when i first came i didn't want to stay because of the autolearn stigma deal, but then I looked at all other server all the high rate server got the same shit BUT my ping is total garbage there.

Last of all are my suggestions Very Happy Kudo on snowflakes with the no more auto learn 100% agree. Double the amount of medals drop from mobs in silentera 2 hrs for 1xx gold and plat medals not bad but like they all said this is pvp server. 6 hrs for full set of not the best pvp gear is kinda an ehh really? REMOVE THE FUCKEN 10% GS IT GOT REMOVE FROM RETAIL FOR A REASON! sorry I just had to cap it since those 10% gs DOES make or break you at duel and pvp. Give us more pet PLEASE the ones sold ingame are lame and boring seriously who'd want an annoying ass pet following behind them?Put the pets in vote shop since supreme cant edit client stuff. Special weapon skin. I saw on yg that retail has an npc selling almost all special weapon skin ingame, so maybe we can get it here too or at least put it up in vote shop. Last of all but least important is to add in a //dyeself command. I am sure all the gms are getting sick of dyeing people and their characterssssss, guilty Smile, so maybe put in the //dyeself command? Yea I see that vote shop has dyes there BUT the varieties are kinda limited and some armors cannot be dyed.

Holy crap i actually wrote a wall of text @_@.

i fight snow everyday, pve gear is shit, pvp defense is needed, 50% of this post is bs. even vs melee it makes a huge difference, since every bit of hp thats still left, makes you live. pvp gear is what sepereates the users from the whores. bye

Azshahadin wrote:I agree with the AUTOLEARN. I wanna play chanter, but this way is sad to be killed so easily by any class.

learn to play? o.0 i see all elyos in town allday long anyway, instead of cybering around, u should duel ijs Smile
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Azshahadin Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 am

Autolearn stigma skills O.o

What do you mean?.

I was chanter in vaizel and its my favorite class to play. But I wont make a chanter here if stigmas are in autolearn. =(
I've been in silentera many days and I've only fought against one gladiator. and 1 kill of an assassin.
I wish asmodian would farm more medals to fight for the spot. Smile
Azshahadin
Azshahadin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:41 pm

I don't think it takes you 6 hours to get enough medal for a full pvp gear. If they make major seal worth 10k ap again, you can get like about 90 of them which won't take you more than 15 minutes of farming in abyss core, and then go to silentera in deity mode to quickly farm up your medals. If you have multiple characters, then it is even better since diety only last 10 minutes. All I'm trying to say a problem can be easy or difficult to solve depends on how you approach it. Even a cleric can solo omega np. Very Happy

[url=How to solo omega]https://devastationaion.forumotion.com/t208-soloing-omega[/url]

Soon Kendo will graduate from gladiator training boot camp and he will be #1 gladiator in this server. Very Happy
Being good at pvp does not happen over night, it takes time and dedication after countless failures and soon you will be that pro everyone calling you hacker after you faceroll them. Very Happy
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:51 pm

50% of my post is bs? Joking right? Which part is bs? I didn't put in hours of testing damage for nothing, plus I said if you don't believe me I'll take you on with pve gear and you can use your abg i don't give. Relying on pvp gear to pvp is being a whore because you too chicken to go pvp without it. Its great that you pvp snow everyday and get face roll, and learn how to survive a few milli sec longer each time. I never said pvp gear doesn't help at all. I said that pvp gear DOES NOT and WILL not make you face roll anyone it'll give you an edge to beat someone who is as good as you, but if you are a noob in pvp gear vs a pro in pve gear YOU will get face roll end of story. I'm speaking through months of experience. The factor that will affect who win in pvp is as in this order 1. Class match up 2. How good you are at using your class. 3.Your Manastone build 4. Your godstone choice 5. Gear (end game pve gear vs pvp gear). Bottom line your gear will help you but it will not give you 100% chance to win if you go abyss vs pve gear.

Don't even give me the BS about elyos staying in town and not cybering around crap, I fken flew around trying to hunt down asmos BUT as soon as they see me in the same map they fken tele back to pande. Not to mention that I am a duel freak that send duel request to everyone matter of fact I sent you a pvp challenge a few time but you don't even bother to reply.The only person that reply is virus and snow everyone else act afk. I read most of your post that you smack talk elyos in general when you are really just talking about a few noob , BUT i didn't say anything since there are a bunch of noob players AND trolling a post proves nothing. Im only mentioning it now because you got the nerve to call my post half bs. I bet you if they take out autolearn you'd be confuse as fuck on what build to take for any classes and willing to bet you'd use sure strike still since it has the highest damage.

Snow it took me 2 45 min food for 1XX of each medals. Since people are going to pvp then might as well go for the good gear. 50 elite armor is better than 55 armors since it gives more hp and atk. ACC and Weapon 55 is better. 202 Gold medals for the armor will take 4x45 min= 3 hrs. Sorry calculation was off before. Deity form is great you kill each of them in about a minute but still the chance of getting medals are 0-5. I never complain about the AP since relics are getting fixed and getting ap while farming is easy IF opposing faction come for you.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Makiboi Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 am

Dragoon wrote:
I bet you if they take out autolearn you'd be confuse as fuck on what build to take for any classes and willing to bet you'd use sure strike still since it has the highest damage.
+1 I want stigma skills ^_^

autolearn make some classes way too O.P.

Makiboi

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:52 am

Without auto stigma learn, it's a whole new game. Very Happy

Im in GMT-8 zone, by the time I get off work, there are hardly any elyos on. Mostly when I'm working and lurking forums, there are tons on. Sad

I would prefer to have pvp over duels because sometimes you are not fighting only one opponent. It will give you a challenge if you are facing 2 or more opponents because the chance for you to die is pretty high especially without auto stigma learn. There will be no 3 2 1 duel count down and expect to be attacked by surprise.

Since we have so many GM in this server, they can host a weekly pvp event. The price doesn't have to be given to winners only, but losers as well. Something like the winner get 50% more than the loser when you hand out medals to them and hopefully this will attract people to pvp.
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Since we have so many GM in this server, they can host a weekly pvp event. The price doesn't have to be given to winners only, but losers as well. Something like the winner get 50% more than the loser when you hand out medals to them and hopefully this will attract people to pvp.

+1
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm

problem is that no one is on to participate :/

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am

@ Cloe ~ Big, huge, brightly-colored walls of text do very little in the way of getting your point across. Personally, I'm more inclined to skip right past those parts. And this is a Forum. Among other things, it's a place for people to express their opinions. Saying the same thing over and over again just isn't necessary.

Yes, this is a high-rate PVP server. But one of the most important things, aside from the PVP itself (which there will be more of, as we get more players), is the fact that you can customize your experience. Not everyone wants to PVP all the time, and I haven't seen anyone here who doesn't like to make their character different from everyone else's. PVE is a good way to do that. I don't see the need for every boss to be an easy kill...this isn't stuff you need to be able to play the game. It's more about the accomplishment, and getting stuff that not everyone else has.

Voting is also extremely important for a server like this. It's especially important while we're trying to build up the player base. One of the most affective ways to advertise is by being near the top of the list on the vote sites. In return for votes, you have a vote shop, where you can purchase other things to help customize the game for you. (And I'll say this again.... ENTER THE CAPTCHA CODES! Otherwise, your vote isn't counted on the vote sites, and we never move up in the list. Which makes the whole thing pointless.)
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Post  Azshahadin Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 pm

+1
ENTER THE CAPTCHA CODES
Azshahadin
Azshahadin

Back to top Go down

Post  lovetera Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 pm

When you use an extendable weapon as a skin, it makes your current weapon extendable. I'm using one as a skin, so I know that's true. And they're available in game already...Triroan's for Ely and Lannok's for Asmo are examples. Edit: Not completely sure if the range works, or if it's just the affect you see; so I might be wrong about this point.

The Tera is great game which i love the Tera gold, and Tera Items. So I often go to buy cheap Tera gold online.

lovetera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2