Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos legion, Rhapsody.

+2
sparkz
Rhappy
6 posters

Go down

Elyos legion, Rhapsody. Empty Elyos legion, Rhapsody.

Post  Rhappy Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Hello, this is Rhappy speaking, the leader of Rhapsody.

This is an Elyos legion.

I'm recruiting pretty much everyone, aslong as you can speak english, you're welcome. If you wish to join, leave a message here or find me ingame.

Rhappy

Back to top Go down

Elyos legion, Rhapsody. Empty Re: Elyos legion, Rhapsody.

Post  sparkz Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:07 am

Hey im new to this game, i did made an char for Elyos but not sure if i really like that class. What classes are kinda good in pvp then?

sparkz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhappy Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 am

Any class can be good in PVP, you just have to learn to play your class.

Rhappy

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkz Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:04 am

Joined his guild Smile Very nice guy!

sparkz

Back to top Go down

Elyos legion, Rhapsody. Empty Hey.

Post  Ganiju Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 am

This is Hinta here. Got any room for me? I'll probably roll as a SM, ranger or chanter. Basically I am joining DAion because RageQuit Inc. is busy on another priv server and its rates are a little too low for me to spend my time on. If you need any credentials does having a +15 EAT leather set +455 crit, +60 attack damage and 7 lvl 55 chars on GA count? I bet I could help you alot about rifts, abyss and basic asmo knowledge.

Ganiju

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkz Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:41 am

Ganiju wrote:This is Hinta here. Got any room for me? I'll probably roll as a SM, ranger or chanter. Basically I am joining DAion because RageQuit Inc. is busy on another priv server and its rates are a little too low for me to spend my time on. If you need any credentials does having a +15 EAT leather set +455 crit, +60 attack damage and 7 lvl 55 chars on GA count? I bet I could help you alot about rifts, abyss and basic asmo knowledge.

Hey Hinta, the leader has been banned, so this guild isn't active.

PM me ingame for an different legion if you want.

sparkz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganiju Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:44 am

banned already ehh? No thank you about the Legion invite, I don't like inexperienced people as my leader in any game because they tend to try to push the point that they know more then me. I'll just run solo like I have for every other game.

Ganiju

Back to top Go down

Elyos legion, Rhapsody. Empty lol o.0 xD

Post  Cloe Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:10 am

well if your asmodain you could join our experienced guild thats sort of small but pretty active when the servers online T.T,

we help alot and we talk alot, we don't really call ourselfs good at all, cause quite frankly, i stink ;D
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 am

Ganiju wrote:banned already ehh? No thank you about the Legion invite, I don't like inexperienced people as my leader in any game because they tend to try to push the point that they know more then me. I'll just run solo like I have for every other game.

There's some good guilds out there, some just like to have fun and do random things, others are more for the domination side, I dunno. There's a decent mix of guilds for the server size so far I think, so you don't have to run solo if you don't want to, but that's cool too ^^

Either way, its a great game, so have fun~

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganiju Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 am

Cloe wrote:well if your asmodain you could join our experienced guild thats sort of small but pretty active when the servers online T.T,

we help alot and we talk alot, we don't really call ourselfs good at all, cause quite frankly, i stink ;D

Do you guys do DP, rifts and other instances?

Ganiju

Back to top Go down

Elyos legion, Rhapsody. Empty yup...yup...yup

Post  Cloe Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 am

well we kill Mastarius and Veille and Rag and Omeg sometimes, other then that there isnt much need for anything else, once you get the Rag/Omega Acessories and Veille/Mastarius's armor you gotta farm Mysterious Being (boss that drops lvl 190 Enchants and Manastones +5 attck) till you can get +15 then from there its PK, so if you mean dark poeta or something of the sort, we'd do our best to assist in no matter what situation as long as its doable with a Sorc a Sin a Chanter a Cleric or a Templar, :/
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 am

Ganiju wrote:
Cloe wrote:well if your asmodain you could join our experienced guild thats sort of small but pretty active when the servers online T.T,

Do you guys do DP, rifts and other instances?

DP - only if needed by someone
rifts - theres pk? lol
other instances - the instance system has been broken, but yes, we have ran though them, somtimes at complete random lol

im the guilds only templar, and the one or 2 gladis in the guild are like rarely on lol, if i cant be on the temp to tank it, cloe usually is able to tank, and we has healers sooo, instances are fully possible.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down