Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facepalm Asmodian Legion

2 posters

Go down

Facepalm Asmodian Legion Empty Facepalm Asmodian Legion

Post  ariao Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Does Not Compute was wiped by the wipe, but now its back as "Facepalm"! Do YOU facepalm allot? or just right out confused? then join facepalm, the guild for you! Very Happy

Please consult your doctor to see if Facepalm is right for you, side effects include death, cheesecake overload, trunk withdrawal, more cheesecake overload and mini giants running rampant.

Please consult your doctor again if you actually consulted him the first time, you has issues.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Facepalm Asmodian Legion Empty Re: Facepalm Asmodian Legion

Post  Ganiju Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 am

ariao wrote:Does Not Compute was wiped by the wipe, but now its back as "Facepalm"! Do YOU facepalm allot? or just right out confused? then join facepalm, the guild for you! Very Happy

Please consult your doctor to see if Facepalm is right for you, side effects include death, cheesecake overload, trunk withdrawal, more cheesecake overload and mini giants running rampant.

Please consult your doctor again if you actually consulted him the first time, you has issues.
*Facepalms* -.- Okay I'll get my insta whoaring butt in there...(Diminnei now known as Shinaeu, just call me shin)

Ganiju

Back to top Go down