Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX

+6
Munchies
Tragic
Khethos
ariao
Kendo
niki123
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX  - Page 2 Empty Re: SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I vote to pick one side and stay that side. I don't find cool or fair to use one side just to farm gear, then go around pk'ing that side that actually helped you farm. I get that everyone might have "friends" on both sides but if this server ever gets bigger then that's gonna become a major issue IMO.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX  - Page 2 Empty Re: SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX

Post  ariao Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Cloe wrote:
by ariao on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 pm
well if they make it only one race an account, then what about all the gear and time they spent on the race they were forced to choose to leave behind? I personally wouldn't want to spend hours crafting for 4 chars on one side for just leveling the crafts, the time and effort put into those chars and any gear they have, just to have it forcefully deleted. In my opinion, it seems to be too late to make that kind of a change at this point in the server.

Well its not hard to level your crafting, or to farm, and im sure for example

for example,

oh i have a elyos character with 500 blacksmith or whatever lol

and a asmodian character with 500 tailor, and they go

ONLY ONE RACE PER ACCOUNT

I go "omg nuuu"

if this were to happen, im sure theyd give you tailor & blacksmith on the character/race you didnt want to delete,

as for you saying you dont want to, youve been through things here x5 times as worse, like all thoose wipes , you can handle this if this follows through, and just think about it,

Nuke for instance, lets say he made a asmo, he'd join rayless night (ariaos asmo guild) and farm it up with them, then transfer all the armor/stuff he just farmed, and use it for harm on the asmo side, retail doesnt have to deal with this crap, and I personally dont think we should either, xD

if you want this feature to stay, your basically saying you enjoy helping your enemies, and I hope you dont wanna help your enemies lol :O

Wipes are allot different then just part deletion. with wipes, EVERYONE has to start at the same point over again, no exceptions.

Can crafting be given to you by a gm? iv never seen the command to do so, nor have i ever read about it online anywhere.

For backstabbing, only help those you trust then. Dont help those you dont trust, may sound mean, but its true. and i use the term "trust" loosely, its "internet trust." If someone did take advantage of you like that, then just move on and kick their ass in game. if they had to mooch off of you, it shows inexperience and immaturity on their part.

Who is really your enemy? Game lore wise, elyos if your asmo, and asmo if your elyos. if you actually KNOW them and your friends with them, then it shouldn't matter what side their on. If you dont care, then keep not caring. Id rather help Bloodrage and Soul Reapers on the chars i can because i dont care about the race differences, its a matter of opinion > people shouldn't be exiled just cause of their race.

So because iv helped both sides and have attacked both sides, what does that make me? I avoid attacking people i like, and i help those i like. if they want to just PK the hell out of me for AP, then i wont help them and il fight back against them. Some people are just PK Happy, others care about who is behind the char.

Also, if the server gets bigger, then 1 person isnt going to make a huge difference. when the server is still very small, then it can make a difference. But if its so easy to farm anyways, why does it matter? A cleric and gladi/temp can farm any boss together as long as they know what your doing. additional people just quicken the process.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:10 pm

That just doesn't make any sense. It's exactly like PW then. Everyone is everyone's friends and allies. Which also leads to drama because if you pk one of your friends, friends, then they will get mad at you etc. IMO the only reason you play both sides is because you literally have nothing else to do in game, not even pk. Which all in all might turn out to be a good thing cause if you help them then their will be more people to pk. Also IMO private servers should ressemble the retail game as much as possible just with higher rates.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Munchies wrote:That just doesn't make any sense. It's exactly like PW then. Everyone is everyone's friends and allies. Which also leads to drama because if you pk one of your friends, friends, then they will get mad at you etc. IMO the only reason you play both sides is because you literally have nothing else to do in game, not even pk. Which all in all might turn out to be a good thing cause if you help them then their will be more people to pk. Also IMO private servers should ressemble the retail game as much as possible just with higher rates.

In PW, there are no races to deal with. you can attack anyone, even your own guild if you want. Drama? Blacklist/block then.

the only reason i play both sides is because i like in-game freedom. Why be restricted to half the game when you can freely go though the whole game? Different sides = different perspectives. Different perspectives = different lore. Im one of the few who likes game lore, thats why for campaign quests, i read what its talking about, and i watch every cut-scene i haven't seen before. Not only that, why be stuck in the dark all your gaming life as asmo, or why be drenched in light as elyos all your life? change in scenery anyone?

If every private server resembled retail as much as possible, there would be no server variety, and the point of so many private servers then would be? Customization is key to a successful private server.

ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 pm

ariao wrote:
Munchies wrote:That just doesn't make any sense. It's exactly like PW then. Everyone is everyone's friends and allies. Which also leads to drama because if you pk one of your friends, friends, then they will get mad at you etc. IMO the only reason you play both sides is because you literally have nothing else to do in game, not even pk. Which all in all might turn out to be a good thing cause if you help them then their will be more people to pk. Also IMO private servers should ressemble the retail game as much as possible just with higher rates.

In PW, there are no races to deal with. you can attack anyone, even your own guild if you want. Drama? Blacklist/block then.

the only reason i play both sides is because i like in-game freedom. Why be restricted to half the game when you can freely go though the whole game? Different sides = different perspectives. Different perspectives = different lore. Im one of the few who likes game lore, thats why for campaign quests, i read what its talking about, and i watch every cut-scene i haven't seen before. Not only that, why be stuck in the dark all your gaming life as asmo, or why be drenched in light as elyos all your life? change in scenery anyone?

If every private server resembled retail as much as possible, there would be no server variety, and the point of so many private servers then would be? Customization is key to a successful private server.

Yes, you can attack anyone in PW cause there is no race. However you can't attack anyone if they are all friends. You attack your friends friends then you have no more friends. If you attack your allies(which everyone is) then you get kicked from your guild. Although in Aion you have the luxury of making friends on your own side, and actually pk the other race without problems, untill they are all friends.

I haven't played Elyos so I'm not sure about this one. Although from what i can gather so far, almost everything is the same except quests and gear models. Don't get me wrong I love role playing(jokes I suck at it) and reading quests(I can't read) and all that but I'm pretty sure deva is(or was) the definition of a PVP server. Though that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to enjoy all the features of the game.

Hmm, Server variety. The only difference between the servers I've been on are the rates, and that's a fact.(I've played 4) Though I didn't troll their vote shops to see if they have any badass custom gear, I didn't feel the need cause i wasn't going to vote for them anyways.

Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 pm

ariao wrote:Can crafting be given to you by a gm? iv never seen the command to do so, nor have i ever read about it online anywhere.

Yes, crafting can be leveled, if not by a GM, then an Admin. Though it would be more work for them to go to every single player who claimed to have crafts leveled on a particular character, verify that the character actually had the craft leveled, confirm that the character had in fact been deleted, find you when you happen to be online at the same time as they are, then level your crafting. Not to mention the length of time that you'd end up waiting for them to do it; you may as well spend your time waiting leveling your own crafting.

You could still play both sides if you want to, even if they change accounts to allow only one race. All the gear you currently have could be easily mailed to a new character. You'd lose, what...crafting, possibly a fused weapon, and you'd have to spend 15 minutes to level again. None of that is really a big deal.
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:00 am

in pw your blacklist can get full lol

the only reason i play both sides is because i like in-game freedom. Why be restricted to half the game when you can freely go though the whole game?
it wouldnt be limited to 1 race per ip you know, when they do it, if they do it at all, if you soo desperately need to be elyos and asmodian,then by all means, make another account lol

Different sides = different perspectives. Different perspectives = different lore. Im one of the few who likes game lore, thats why for campaign quests, i read what its talking about, and i watch every cut-scene i haven't seen before. Not only that, why be stuck in the dark all your gaming life as asmo, or why be drenched in light as elyos all your life? change in scenery anyone?
same answer as above lol

too much customization and differences can make new players and normal players alike turn away from a private server, just like vendetta lol,
too much of anything is bad, and this server here is already changed up enough , and the majority of the community wants the one race per account
thing to happen (me i really dont care either way :3)

Wipes are allot different then just part deletion. with wipes, EVERYONE has to start at the same point over again, no exceptions.
exactly my point, no exceptions, and you have to start over again, in my opinion, much much worse, so you can bear with this suggestion if it comes to be :/

Can crafting be given to you by a gm? iv never seen the command to do so, nor have i ever read about it online anywhere.

judging by the responses I got after the most recent wipe about my items , not really lol, but thats what hard work is for, plus when your crafting gets wiped, that gives you something to do besides farm your butt off and troll areas for pk lol

For backstabbing, only help those you trust then. Dont help those you dont trust, may sound mean, but its true. and i use the term "trust" loosely, its "internet trust." If someone did take advantage of you like that, then just move on and kick their ass in game. if they had to mooch off of you, it shows inexperience and immaturity on their part.

they would gain your trust posing as someone new to the community , and they'd transfer, then farm more then transfer the whole time without you being aware, as long as someone doesnt tell you who their characters precisely are, you have no way of knowing at all, I could be Outrageous for all you know >:3

Who is really your enemy? Game lore wise, elyos if your asmo, and asmo if your elyos.
exactly why they shouldnt be on the same account,

think about it this way,
lets think of this like World war II

you join the us army, then you buy a plane ticket to germany, then become a member of the spetnaz
Does that sound right to you ? practically the same thing lol,
Would or should the US allow you to hold your membership with the us army and the nazi forces at the same time? dont think so lol
<.<

Also, if the server gets bigger, then 1 person isnt going to make a huge difference
the more people who join, the more people who will want to try to be on both sides, causing more forum conflict, and more drama, and more pain in the asses for all of asmodian and eylos alike,

the three main issues for MMORPGS is Conflict Drama and Annoyances, no game server or game has ever fixed all three, not even one actually,
but if theres ONE person who wants accounts with both sides (2 including ash maybe if she does dunno D:), and then theres the WHOLE ENTIRE rest of the server (excluding me im neutral :3) who want one race per account, then for the sake of this server, and its social stability, and to prevent drama conflict and annoyances (for some), then can you atleast overlook your wants and desires this one time to make everyone else quit making theese complanitive posts about things they dont like?

if you can do that you'd be the bigger person, because hardly anyone can do this, sometimes we've got to lose out to make others happy sometimes, and few are willing to be this way, however im hoping you can be like this, this one and only time (not making any promises theese peeps complain alot but you know lol D:)

theres gotta be a point at where some of us in our heads say "okay fine sheesh just hush up already" , when we say this in our heads, we may not be happy about it, but atleast our neighbors are happy,
when everyones happy, theres less conflict, and less conflict is like , good Surprised

-Cloe (nomnomnomnomnomnom)

Last edited by Cloe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:04 am

I agree with Ariao on his points, and I have a few of my own.

If there is game freedom, more people will join for different reasons.

I know a lot of people are clamoring for PK. If you want PK, go make your own PK. If you feel you need to go to the other side, hey, that's the game freedom kicking in. Choose your side for the PK at that time if you feel you need to. Someone had already mentioned "PK is simple, if you're Elyos, kill Asmo. If you're Asmo, kill Elyos. It really is that simple" or something like that. If you want PK no matter what, trust me, you do not want to limit the accounts to one race.

Some people do not favor PK, or want to be able to do different things. Does that make them bad gamers? No, its a game for pete's sake. It's meant for entertainment, whether its cutthroat PK grinding down to more relaxing PvE farming.

Different people do different things. If there is more freedom to the game, then you can have more people join and have it be a more varied experience. People can craft things, farm items and gear, or just keep PKing. Say you're someone who wants to only PK, and you have someone you know that loves to farm or craft. If you need an item, you can help protect them or go out on a raiding party to keep the other side busy, while the buddy goes out into the wilderness to pick up the items needed. It would be a win-win. You're busy with your PK, and the other person can do what they want to do. Heck, then you can have a more sophisticated bartering system, if its possible to trade some AP items for non AP items, it would be nice. Steady flow of goods and everyone is happy.

If the game was to be like retail as much as possible, there would be no free flight, there would be no special statues to get to places, and the special drops would go poof as well. Don't forget about the crafting limits that would then be reinstated since it would become like Retail (Only 1 craft can be Mastered at 500, 2 crafts can become Expert level, etc.) and it would get old quick and the master crafts would not be tradeable.

As for the call of having accounts only be restricted to one race, it could really limit the game for truly active PK at this early of a stage in the server. If you have the accounts stuck to only one race per account, then you cannot create PK as easily since you would have to be stuck to one side, or make several accounts just to have to refarm for at least two accounts worth of chars. One for Elyos and one for Asmodians. Which still goes to show that it would not work to limit the accounts to one race. Someone could still just create more and more accounts to fill the void and just refarm either way. If you want your PK immediately, I guess you can just create a char that's your best type at PK whether its Glad, Sorc, whatever, transfer your gear over using the warehouse and go out somewhere and kill someone.

For those that want the PK so badly, I doubt that killing a "random" player will be an issue if you really want a "real PK server". It would most likely become cutthroat killing at some point by some people.

PK is drama no matter what happens, someone will always be pissed. Doesn't matter if it will be from total strangers or from friends. If you don't want drama, stay away from PK. That's where the variety comes in handy.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 am

If there is game freedom, more people will join for different reasons

and more people will quit for different reasons

too much freedom is a bad thing,
but not enough is a bad thing too

retail is right in the middle of too much restrictions, and too much freedom
private servers have too much freedom
GMs on any server have little freedom lol ( it was the only example I had aff D:)

whats the point of having two different races if you can just be both of them at the same exact time?

every time you log and farm on your elyos character , your hurting your asmodian one in a sense,

its like in a war, you cant be on both sides and fight for both sides, or else no one wins,

one race per account is what Aion was intended to be like, its how the game was supposed to be used, and its just been taken off, theres no point in races if everyone can be both, might as well just make one big race <_<
if you have a fort captured on a asmo legion, and you go and pwn another fort on a elyos legion, it took % from asmo, then elyos , which in turn, got you absolutely no where, just made the balaur lose some territory (potentiallly), your basically running around in circles, if you enjoy wasting your time undoing your very own work , just so you can do it again, then yeah, keep both races on one account,

If the game was to be like retail as much as possible, there would be no free flight, there would be no special statues to get to places, and the special drops would go poof as well. Don't forget about the crafting limits that would then be reinstated since it would become like Retail (Only 1 craft can be Mastered at 500, 2 crafts can become Expert level, etc.) and it would get old quick and the master crafts would not be tradeable.

your taking it way too literally,

it shouldnt be EXACTLY LIKE retail, it should be slightly similar, not completely alien to the actual thing it originated from, draw too far from the thing it once was and crazy changes happen and ideas people think would make the place better inturn hurt it,

i personally dont see why you and ari care if the races are 1 per account, that would just mean you make 2 accounts, no biggy, the only thing it would prevent, is elyos punks leeching off asmo hard workers then turning right around and pwning us with the gear we just farmed them, other then that , the least you could say it would mess up , is gear transferring, but its easy to farm gear and enchantment stones, so i dont see the point in NOT doing it lol

please give me a list of reason why it shouldnt be 1 race per account
in a list form
not explinations,
just reasons
short
reasons

either way you put it, it doesnt really effect aion that much which is why I feel this thread is really pointless lol, we should be focusing on bigger things like Custom Guild Logos XD
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 am

Khethos wrote:

I agree with Ariao on his points, and I have a few of my own.

If there is game freedom, more people will join for different reasons.

I know a lot of people are clamoring for PK. If you want PK, go make your own PK. If you feel you need to go to the other side, hey, that's the game freedom kicking in. Choose your side for the PK at that time if you feel you need to. Someone had already mentioned "PK is simple, if you're Elyos, kill Asmo. If you're Asmo, kill Elyos. It really is that simple" or something like that. If you want PK no matter what, trust me, you do not want to limit the accounts to one race.

Some people do not favor PK, or want to be able to do different things. Does that make them bad gamers? No, its a game for pete's sake. It's meant for entertainment, whether its cutthroat PK grinding down to more relaxing PvE farming.

Different people do different things. If there is more freedom to the game, then you can have more people join and have it be a more varied experience. People can craft things, farm items and gear, or just keep PKing. Say you're someone who wants to only PK, and you have someone you know that loves to farm or craft. If you need an item, you can help protect them or go out on a raiding party to keep the other side busy, while the buddy goes out into the wilderness to pick up the items needed. It would be a win-win. You're busy with your PK, and the other person can do what they want to do. Heck, then you can have a more sophisticated bartering system, if its possible to trade some AP items for non AP items, it would be nice. Steady flow of goods and everyone is happy.

As for the call of having accounts only be restricted to one race, it could really limit the game for truly active PK at this early of a stage in the server. If you have the accounts stuck to only one race per account, then you cannot create PK as easily since you would have to be stuck to one side, or make several accounts just to have to refarm for at least two accounts worth of chars. One for Elyos and one for Asmodians. Which still goes to show that it would not work to limit the accounts to one race. Someone could still just create more and more accounts to fill the void and just refarm either way. If you want your PK immediately, I guess you can just create a char that's your best type at PK whether its Glad, Sorc, whatever, transfer your gear over using the warehouse and go out somewhere and kill someone.

For those that want the PK so badly, I doubt that killing a "random" player will be an issue if you really want a "real PK server". It would most likely become cutthroat killing at some point by some people.

PK is drama no matter what happens, someone will always be pissed. Doesn't matter if it will be from total strangers or from friends. If you don't want drama, stay away from PK. That's where the variety comes in handy.

The point of this server is to PK!!!!! The rates are so high for that reason alone. You can kill bosses with 3 people in matter of minutes. You can get all crafts maxed in the matter of hours simply because you have all you need in NPC's. What I'm basically saying is that you can do everything that their is possibly to do in days. It doesn't even matter if they make accounts race restricted, because you can simply make a new account with the race you don't already have. If you want to play both races so bad then what's wrong with farming with both races. "As much as possible" doesn't mean the same exact, as you can see the game provides you with everything you need so why not add flying and statue's to.

PS: I SAY WE STOP THIS FRIENDLY BANTER RIGHT NOW AND SETTLE THIS IN GAME AND GO PVP CRAZY, oh wait nvm.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 am

please give me a list of reason why it shouldnt be 1 race per account
in a list form
not explinations,
just reasons
short
reasons

1. Asmo side does not have enough people to do any real PvP.
2. Elyos side always wants PvP.
3. Quick PK is best done when someone on any side starts it.
4. If someone is not on the opposite side at any given time, you can switch and create PK by using your alt on the account.
5. Fast trade of equipment means there will always be PK action.
6. Tradable gear from one race to another means less time farming, more time for PK.
7. If people are bored, they can start PK on the other race immediately.
8. Closing and restarting the client to switch the accounts takes a lot more time away from being able to jump back into game, can lock up the PC for a few minutes on several people's PCs.

That's a decent sized list for the middle of the night lol.

I just find it funny that you all want PK, but don't want ways that will keep the PK going at all hours of the day and night.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:52 am

1. Asmo side does not have enough people to do any real PvP.(Then why is everyone still playing Elyos if there is no Asmo?)
2. Elyos side always wants PvP.(Then why not make Asmo chars?)
3. Quick PK is best done when someone on any side starts it.(True, but everyone is Elyos atm.)
4. If someone is not on the opposite side at any given time, you can switch and create PK by using your alt on the account.(I've yet to see that happen((although I'm banned)) I've only seen Elyos on when refreshing "Players Online")
5. Fast trade of equipment means there will always be PK action.(Lies)
6. Tradable gear from one race to another means less time farming, more time for PK.(I thought everyone liked farming.)
7. If people are bored, they can start PK on the other race immediately.(Solo pk ftw.)
8. Closing and restarting the client to switch the accounts takes a lot more time away from being able to jump back into game, can lock up the PC for a few minutes on several people's PCs.(That's the price you pay to play both races! muhahah.)
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:01 am

Munchies wrote:1. Asmo side does not have enough people to do any real PvP.(Then why is everyone still playing Elyos if there is no Asmo?)
2. Elyos side always wants PvP.(Then why not make Asmo chars?)
3. Quick PK is best done when someone on any side starts it.(True, but everyone is Elyos atm.)
4. If someone is not on the opposite side at any given time, you can switch and create PK by using your alt on the account.(I've yet to see that happen((although I'm banned)) I've only seen Elyos on when refreshing "Players Online")
5. Fast trade of equipment means there will always be PK action.(Lies)
6. Tradable gear from one race to another means less time farming, more time for PK.(I thought everyone liked farming.)
7. If people are bored, they can start PK on the other race immediately.(Solo pk ftw.)
8. Closing and restarting the client to switch the accounts takes a lot more time away from being able to jump back into game, can lock up the PC for a few minutes on several people's PCs.(That's the price you pay to play both races! muhahah.)

1. Some of us quit Asmo when our friends stopped logging in for a couple of days. Why stick around when friends aren't gonna be on?
2/3. If someone doesn't want to PK, why stick on Asmo so you can be lonely and just be ganked?
4. There are a few people who are now freely switching from Elyos to Asmo just to make PK, it is happening now.
5/6. There has only been one kill of a boss I've done with the Elyos side in a guild. The rest were done with friends I made who were still outside of guild at the time.
7. if you're into Solo PK, great.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 am

1. Some of us quit Asmo when our friends stopped logging in for a couple of days. Why stick around when friends aren't gonna be on?(Sorry to hear that, I wonder why they stopped logging on.)
2/3. If someone doesn't want to PK, why stick on Asmo so you can be lonely and just be ganked?(I thought Elyos wanted to pk, so make Asmo to pk.)
4. There are a few people who are now freely switching from Elyos to Asmo just to make PK, it is happening now.(Great news.)
5/6. There has only been one kill of a boss I've done with the Elyos side in a guild. The rest were done with friends I made who were still outside of guild at the time.(Nice I think.)
7. if you're into Solo PK, great.(I love 1v1's.)
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:33 am

How trouble some is it to be limit to 1 race per account I mean you can just go make another one to make the opposite faction character. Both side got pretty much equivalent items and area to each other. Personally I don't mind if Chaos decide to change to 1 faction per account or not because you can always just make another account to play as the opposite faction. The only thing that can be done to really ruin the game is if its limited to 1 faction per ip, which is NEVER going to happen. To sum it all up changing or not doesn't really matter much just a little bit more of a hassle for the player thats all. Rolling Eyes

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:02 am

ummm ariao and kthetos... i offered you both to join my/my gf's guild, didnt i? we have a decent amount of
active players now and more are coming to join and even out the pk balance a bit more. anyway, after i
offered to let you and your friends join the guild somehow u all went to play elyos, yesterday 1 of your friends who didnt log on for a while came back and was like "omg, how could my friends leave me alone like this"
we have pro players, we have semi pro players + we got noobs like me, who cares? if there is pk going on, until
now we have always been able to actually have some fun, i dont see the "getting rolled/ganked" problem,
because after all if its not a 1on1 match, it always will be ganking ijs. it was fun farming masta while 1 sin and 1 ranger permanently tried to kill us, actually first true fun we had so far, and we did farm alot that day/night.
and we did pk. you are not forced to pk u can always stay in safe zone like cities dungoens etc. even though i dont the point of doing that, since it is a pvp server.

my/our offer is still standing pm Kendo or Nikoleta ingame anytime for guild invitation.

in love: me, myself, and i.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:10 am

Kendo wrote:ummm ariao and kthetos... i offered you both to join my/my gf's guild, didnt i?

yes, you did

Kendo wrote:after i offered to let you and your friends join the guild somehow u all went to play elyos

if we arent very PK active, it doesnt make a difference does it?

Kendo wrote:yesterday 1 of your friends who didnt log on for a while came back and was like "omg, how could my friends leave me alone like this"

So am i supposed to be on asmo 24/7 to wait for people to come back to whats a now dead guild? i checked back quite often, no one was ever on, i even check online listings like every 20 mins if i can, only usually say you kendo, and a few others in your guild.

Kendo wrote:you are not forced to pk u can always stay in safe zone like cities dungoens etc. even though i dont the point of doing that, since it is a pvp server.

your half right. only way you can be safe is in the capital city (crafting central, fun), the starting map (why go there except to help new players?), and the lvl 10-20 map afterwards (no rifts so your safe). Or as you said, instances. The point of doing that? We dont like hardcore PK. Simple as that. thats why we chose to stay out of it.

Also, for anyone who brings up crafting. Elyos have asmodian materials and asmodians have elyos materials. Why? you can buy stuff on asmo side you need for elyos, that you cannot buy on elyos side, and vice versa. Account storage is a very easy solution to this that is already in game.

Kendo wrote:my/our offer is still standing pm Kendo or Nikoleta ingame anytime for guild invitation.

yes, i know, i talked with nikoleta yesterday when i was on my asmo for a bit. I dont know if i want to leave the guild that i made yet.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum