Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX

+6
Munchies
Tragic
Khethos
ariao
Kendo
niki123
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX  Empty SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX

Post  niki123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

when asmodians was more than ely we COUND see ely online where they are .... why the hell now its changed when ely more 3x time from asmo ? is it right ? I DONT THINK SO .... also why the hell we can make ely and asmo in same account and share inventory ? where is the point ? i dont see any .... not normal and not good at all for pvp gaming .... why in game website sais not only how many players online but also rases ? guys rly server good all fine but this is rly sux fix this cuz i not gona stay and play i CANT farm eq cuz ely see where we are .. i cant do shit ... and surly at end i not gona stay and play ( i am rly active player and i play from cyber cafe where i maked shure the game on rpg folder so lot ppl play it ) so think what i said and asked cuz this all getting me rly angry and no thx i wont stay on that things cuz its not right ... might be some gms support ely but i rly dont care be fair with all players ... thx anf i hope i wont be ignored
niki123
niki123

Back to top Go down

SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX  Empty Re: SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX

Post  Kendo Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

i agree. remove interfactional chat/search and also remove the "players online" list on website.
when asmo were more than ely, weve been waiting like dogs to even find 1 person to pk.
we have not been able to click "search" and find any ely worst update possible tbh.
now most of the time 20 gaylyos are on and 1-3 asmo and strange but true, they can see us all of the time
follow us everywhere, keep us away from farming gear or ms etc. sooner or later no asmo is even gonna be
willing to play this server anymore, because basically we cant do anything.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX  Empty Re: SERVERS BIG MISTAKES .... LISTEN AND FIX THIS CUZ RLY ALL GONA BE SUX

Post  ariao Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:52 am

It used to be the other way around, you could see who was on with 10+ asmos and like 2 ely on, then it was removed and chat was scrambled, after the player boom it was added it cause numbers balanced out, AFTER the update, asmo numbers dwindled heavily. Besides, yesterday alone 80% of the elys didnt leave sanctum for about the whole day, so it kinda balances out, at least a little.

About the making asmo and ely on the same account, its actually a good feature, dont need to make 2 accounts for chars if you like both sides like i do. 7/8 slots filled up, 5/7 asmo, 2/7 ely, 1 of the asmos is a mule lol. Anyways, it's not really an issue, more of a convenience for those who want varaity, as well as the account storage, still more convenience because asmo craft can be used on ely chars and vice versa.

For farming, do it when everyone else on the other race seems busy, or when their numbers dwindle, if your having such an issue farming. I was able to farm full mastarius with ragnarok and omega acessories for 2 chars before running into any form of PK in iggnison, and we were looking for PK.

For the asmo number issue, its a cycle. Lots of asmos, little elyos = little PK. it balances out a bit. Elyos boom. Lots of elyos, little asmos = little pk. if it keeps going in this pattern, then it will always be an issue for weeks or longer at a time. If not a new player asmo boom, then it will be elyos moving to asmo side to balance it out for pk reasons.

Atleast look at it this way, server is still small and you have a chance to farm at all, wait till it gets big when there are constant wars over the abyss. No chance to farm anything, people camping choke points in beluslan/herion or somthing. Right now its easy compared to what it will be.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:44 am

I don't see how there's an issue with it when its both ways. It's not like the Ellys have that feature all to themselves. It's easy to use the Social to search. Both sides can do it.

When there were more Asmos than Ellys, there were a lot of Asmos using the Search feature, no one complained. Now its switched but there's a problem with it? I'd say that it was basically their turn, we used it, now they can use it. Besides, Asmos can use it too to know if someone else is in the same map you are. I had already been using it to know if Elyos were in the area when we'd be trying to farm Mastarius. Every few minutes I'd check, kill kill kill, check, kill kill kill. My timing seems to be lucky on finding peeps stalking me on there, its useful both ways. You still have to search for people anyways, its huge maps, so you only take out the middleman of "hm, which map should I invade today?" I think its better than just playing Roulette and hoping you run into someone. Keeps the adrenaline going "is that person here? or... HERE".

As for the chat scramble, I say leave the scramble off. It only makes for more headaches and issues. I'd rather have the ability to talk to people, instead of the frustration of "WTF ARE YOU SAYING" moments all the time. To be honest, I hate the scramble, made headaches and a lot more frustration when Asmos were swarming. And the GMs aren't always on, if someone needs help, I'd rather help out someone instead of having them be stuck waiting for a miracle.

I have chars on both sides. If we can play the whole game, I think its a lot better than Retail. You'd only be stuck on one account being with one side. Then you only play half the game. By being able to play both sides, you can experience more in Aion. Makes it last longer, makes it more interesting.

As for the "can't farm equips", Ariao and I did do a lot of farming even when it was 15 Ellys and only 4-5 Asmos on. We did farm quite a bit of gear from Mast, Rag, Omega and never saw an Elly (we did try to find PK, no luck when we were outnumbered lol). You gotta switch to opportunistic farming. Check where everyone is since we can all use the Search window, and then farm while you can. Basically its Strike Force Raiding. Get a party together of a good mix of people, healers and DDers and run out there to deal some massive damage to Ellys and Bosses. After all, when the server grows, it will have to become Opportunistic Farming anyways. Unless you can always find a good mix for a full group that will be ready to repel PKers at any time.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 am

doesnt make sense, can not get a full pt or even a half full pt. the search needs to be removed aswell as chat.
these features ruin the server. no healer for raiding, no nothing, we wont make ely char just to farm in peace,
like most of the asmo did. would make the race issue even more imba.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 am

I actually agree with Kendo. When I started on this server a few days ago, there were several more Asmos than Elyos. I know of at least a couple, and I'm sure there are more, who switched to Elyos after that ~ in their words, because they want to play on whichever side is currently dominant. The problem is, when everyone does that, there really is no dominant side. Nobody can do anything. Asmos are extremely outnumbered, so they don't want to PVP, and can't farm for gear because they can't even form a full party. Which leaves Elyos nobody to fight. Leaving the side that's already weaker just makes them even more so. To those players, I hope you'll consider going back to Asmo. Not because I don't like you as Elyos, but because we need Asmos, too.

As far as the other suggestions, the /who function and chat really aren't that big a deal. If those features are removed from the game, players just double client. Either way, they can see where the opposite faction is. The trading of items between factions isn't necessarily a bad thing here, either. Gear, AP, and medals are all easy to get for both sides.
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:59 am

wew, she agreed with me ^^

but seriously, most of the time i am the only asmo on and i cant do anything like that, rly sucks.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Kendo wrote:wew, she agreed with me ^^

but seriously, most of the time i am the only asmo on and i cant do anything like that, rly sucks.

Shocking, I know. xD

And in the interest of not losing the last couple Asmos who actually stayed, I'll level my Asmo cleric. Whisper me on Rumor if you need a healer for something ~ I'll switch & help.
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:57 pm

For some reason everyone is making it sound like farming gear is hard, it literally takes 10 minutes with 3 people(which we have actually done) per boss. That's more then enough time to get in, get out, and have a full 6 socket gear set. The only trouble your going to have is Omega if your on Asmodian side, and Ragnarok if your on Elyos side. You can actually craft gear that's just about the same stats as those gears because you have every material in shop(I'm not sure about accessories though). The only thing really left to do on this server is vote for god stones, remodel your gear so you look badass, and of course PVP.

I say leave the scramble on, for one reason and one reason only, Trash talkers. There might not be any now, but usually they come in waves and it annoys me. Plus the scrambled conversation I had with hero was shweet.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Ok I agree that in-game /search whows both race is not a good thing, but removing player list from the website is over doing it. This is a p-server with the population of 1/1000 of the real game, w/o the player online list the practically won't be any pvp going on. Plus when the asmos had more people than elyos do you see any thread like this? NO! Actually there wasn't any thread anywhere by elyos just asmos QQing about elyos hacking (which is not true). Getting gank sucks, I know its done to me all the time since I'm online A LOT, but its a freaken PVP game at a PVP area what do you expect?! "Oh you are farming? I'm sorry I'll leave you alone. Tell me when its convenient for me to kill you."Asmos in this server just QQ wayyyy too much, learn the game n get over it. If you cant handle getting killed go play mario or some other games that doesn't involve pvp. If that was all too much to take in the sum of it is I half agree with niki123 about removing the /search to show opposite fraction, but not agree to remove player online list from website.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:32 pm

well i tested assassin dmg on my gladiator and i didnt even get close to the dmg that guy did.
i am a noob in this game, i play max 3 weeks, rly noob here i admit it, so i thought its hack.
i guess he is just more experienced and knows how to kill me, i apologize for my rude behaviour it wont
ever happen again. lets enjoy the game and help improving the server. i overreacted like an idiot.
i am sorry <-
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 pm

I knew it... I should roll asmo at beginning instead of elyos. There are not many people willing to pvp these days... Sad

Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Sorry, I got banned for a reason I'm still not clear on. Once i get back in game I'll let you pk me, deal?

Last edited by Munchies on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Kendo wrote:well i tested assassin dmg on my gladiator and i didnt even get close to the dmg that guy did.
i am a noob in this game, i play max 3 weeks, rly noob here i admit it, so i thought its hack.
i guess he is just more experienced and knows how to kill me, i apologize for my rude behaviour it wont
ever happen again. lets enjoy the game and help improving the server. i overreacted like an idiot.
i am sorry <-

I know we've already talked, but since you apologized here, I will too ~ I'm sorry. As for the rest of what you said, nobody starts out knowing everything. If you guys have questions, just ask. Smile

Snowflake wrote:I knew it... I should roll asmo at beginning instead of elyos. There are not many people willing to pvp these days... Sad

And I'm sorry I told you to go Elyos. Had I known at the time, that so many of the Asmos were gonna switch, I would have told you to go Asmo. Forgive me? D:
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:15 pm

@ Tragic

It's ok, there aren't many elyos willing to pvp anyways.

@ Munchies

When?

Want to buy scroll of faction change if anyone sells. Sad
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm hoping tonight, of course that's if gary unbans me. If not then I guess in a week when outrage unbans me.

I think hes still looking for a reason for my ban anyways.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:47 pm

What did you do anyways? Surprised
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:53 pm

I made a joke, and he took it personally. I told him to ban me for 1 week under the condition that he took away the ticket. He then banned me while stating that I still have the ticket. So right now I'm basically banned cause hes butt hurt and cause he doesn't have the power to do anything on the forums. I broke no rules in game, there for the ban is unjustified.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Snowflake wrote:@ Tragic

It's ok, there aren't many elyos willing to pvp anyways.

@ Munchies

When?

Want to buy scroll of faction change if anyone sells. Sad

Y u need scroll of faction change for? You can transfer all your gear via warehouse. Lvling is a breeze too.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:31 pm

I agree.

No more both factions in one account.
Give the players a day to define wich faction they'll play from now on and delete the other characters (opposite faction).

albino
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:50 pm

well if they make it only one race an account, then what about all the gear and time they spent on the race they were forced to choose to leave behind? I personally wouldn't want to spend hours crafting for 4 chars on one side for just leveling the crafts, the time and effort put into those chars and any gear they have, just to have it forcefully deleted. In my opinion, it seems to be too late to make that kind of a change at this point in the server.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Personally I don't like the idea of being able to going to both sides just cause you feel like it. I play most mmo's just to pvp/pk, and this server is basically all about pvp/pk. The only benefit from being able to log both sides is to farm gear? I still don't see the point because when we farmed gear we had enough extra gear to fully gear every class in game.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:07 pm

The whole issue with having both Asmo & Elyos on the same account is the fact that it makes everything tradeable between factions. It can be really frustrating to help players farm gear, only to have them stick it in account warehouse and use it on characters of the opposite faction. I don't think it's too late to make the change on this server at all.
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Ah that's a good point, I also agree it's not to late to change anything.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 pm

by ariao on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 pm
well if they make it only one race an account, then what about all the gear and time they spent on the race they were forced to choose to leave behind? I personally wouldn't want to spend hours crafting for 4 chars on one side for just leveling the crafts, the time and effort put into those chars and any gear they have, just to have it forcefully deleted. In my opinion, it seems to be too late to make that kind of a change at this point in the server.

Well its not hard to level your crafting, or to farm, and im sure for example

for example,

oh i have a elyos character with 500 blacksmith or whatever lol

and a asmodian character with 500 tailor, and they go

ONLY ONE RACE PER ACCOUNT

I go "omg nuuu"

if this were to happen, im sure theyd give you tailor & blacksmith on the character/race you didnt want to delete,

as for you saying you dont want to, youve been through things here x5 times as worse, like all thoose wipes , you can handle this if this follows through, and just think about it,

Nuke for instance, lets say he made a asmo, he'd join rayless night (ariaos asmo guild) and farm it up with them, then transfer all the armor/stuff he just farmed, and use it for harm on the asmo side, retail doesnt have to deal with this crap, and I personally dont think we should either, xD

if you want this feature to stay, your basically saying you enjoy helping your enemies, and I hope you dont wanna help your enemies lol :O
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum