Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lagasm.....

+3
outrageous
Millenia
Cloe
7 posters

Go down

Lagasm..... Empty Lagasm.....

Post  Cloe Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm

the title says it all, ever since two weeks ago (2/14/2011 = today), the server has been getting awful waves of lag, Outrage claims to have fixed it, and it most certainly has not been fixed whatsoever,

this issue should be moved to the very absolute top of Chaos's and John's list, because any other update/fix is utterly worthless unless we can use them right? we can hardly use one buff, for example
One buff takes 18 seconds to happens at some times....
To initiate hitting about 14 secs

To pull out wings like 17 seconds,
for double clicked items to being loading, like soulbinding items / enchanting / Town Poral Scrolls / Skills that require time to cast etc it takes like 9 seconds for it to even pull up the tan colored loading bar then when it FINALLY pops up it fully loads freezes, and then 4 seconds later does the command it was originally intended to do a minute ago -.-

I mean when you guys did all the addons and updates did you check to see if the current host pc had good enough RAM and a good enough processor to handle what you were adding into it, I mean im a tard when it comes to tech but that could be one thing

I hate to sound like a nagging housewife to ya devs, but this lag has! to! stop! once and for all D:

the devs may not think this lag is a HUGE issue, but in my eyes, its the A number one most important issue currently found atm.

there is no certian activity that causes this lag, it just happens, with no cause, its server sided, and it really needs to be fixed,
if a devs gonna reply to this thread say "im gonna go fix it right now " or "its been fixed as of now" , not "ill get jason on it" not "ill look into it" not "ill do it later" not " in a while" , this is epicly urgent because google percentages says that the cause of players leaving a MMO is Lag: 60 % Poor features : 10% Fail Gameplay: 10% Bad community:20%

we only have one of thoose problems and it happens to be the biggest one, Lag -.-
I dont want to lose what little players we has left over something as simple as lag, but this is some really bad mojo right hur lol

you guys have GOT to figure out whats doing this, and put a stop to it, slap it on the very top of your radically long list of things to fix/do please , im sure the whole entire playerbase feels it should be fixed before anything else, and as quick as possible too.. D:!
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Lagasm..... Empty Re: Lagasm.....

Post  Millenia Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:36 pm

atm im logging to game from like 5min bc i lagg so xD
Millenia
Millenia

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Cloe wrote:the title says it all, ever since two weeks ago (2/14/2011 = today), the server has been getting awful waves of lag, Outrage claims to have fixed it, and it most certainly has not been fixed whatsoever,

First of all i didnt not claim i fix the lag issue, i did told u guys that i figured out what causing the lag. And secound of all, i dont have have access to server side whatsoever to fix all those this issue. But yes ur right this problem got to be fix and the only way to fix it is to get in contact with admin. which he hasn't been online for 2 days now. So for the time being we just gonna have to live with this lag until then.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Lagasm..... Empty aaaarrrghhh

Post  Cloe Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:48 pm

the part about falsey accusing you of saying you fixed it might be wrong due to the fact that i relied on pure memory alone to state it lol,

my memories not the best in the world D:

if ya didnt say that sorreh for accusin joo

nd uh, hope chaos gets back D:
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Np it happens to me sometimes
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 pm

So is it me or am I the only one not able to log. I disconnected and says that I'm still logged in for the past 6 hours? I can smell the fail all over the place.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Lagasm..... Empty ..............

Post  niki123 Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:16 pm

trieng to log online for like 4h more QQ gona give up soon cuz i am rly pissed
niki123
niki123

Back to top Go down

Lagasm..... Empty .......

Post  niki123 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 pm

well as i see we wont play tonight >.< nowone cares to restart server or do anything usefull for fix situation
niki123
niki123

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:24 pm

niki123 wrote:well as i see we wont play tonight >.< nowone cares to restart server or do anything usefull for fix situation

because the main admin who CAN restart the server has not been on, he has a family to be with. a server cant be his life. As i said in my post, he should check in about once every day just for issues at minimum, but just cause he is busy with life doesnt mean he doesnt care.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Lagasm..... Empty ............

Post  niki123 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

well i understand that but atlast at days when he cant be here he should let someone on hes post to do hes work for the time hes not on i think its the right cuz ppl who in server cuz of this craps wont stay and i rly pulled lot ppl to this game and surly if it going to continue ppl will leave
niki123
niki123

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 pm

niki123 wrote:well i understand that but atlast at days when he cant be here he should let someone on hes post to do hes work for the time hes not on i think its the right cuz ppl who in server cuz of this craps wont stay and i rly pulled lot ppl to this game and surly if it going to continue ppl will leave

Things had kind of happened and snowballed out of control in a quick timeframe. Last time I knew of Chaos being on it was fine. Something happened later that day that caused the lag. He probably knows now, but most likely has his hands full with other things.

This is a good server, its just going through a rocky time. There's no need to really leave since there is a dedicated community, which is very rare to find. This is just one of those times to mess around with other things and check back at least once a day to see how things are.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum