Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Master Skills

3 posters

Go down

Spirit Master Skills Empty Spirit Master Skills

Post  Dragoon Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 am

Ok we all know spirit master's fear lock is pretty op because you are stuck in 1 spot instead of running, but half of their skills don't even work. So far only the DOTs skill tree works for spirit master, but their pet skills 99% of it don't work. All their pet buffs does not work as in you can see the buff being apply BUT nothing comes from it, pet get nothing at all (they are two good pet buffs 1. Spirit Armor of Light III 2. armor spirit III). Glad that you got Spirit Sub to work but its kinda bugged sometimes it works other it doesn't the sm still taking dmg instead of pet. 100% of the time the buff will get bug if the sm try to heal the pet using the pet healing skill. Last of all comes their hard hitting skills. SM has other skills beside debuffs but it is pet orientated as in they need their pet to cast it. I never played retail before so correct me if i'm wrong about their pet skills. Some of their pet skill's damage look pretty good 1k-1.9k magic damage BUT the problem is vs mob if it doesn't get resisted it doesn't work if it does work and not get resisted it does some low low damage I'm talking about 300-600 damage. Sorry if it seems like I'm being a nuisance, but I'm genuinely just trying to make this server better and yes I understand fixes for skill are hard. With that I leave the SM classes skill bug alone till I find more.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Spirit Master Skills Empty Re: Spirit Master Skills

Post  Azshahadin Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 am

I have an SM, and I've noticed you can stack fears. O_O

thats the main problem of the class here.
When you use fear and the previous fear is still working that will cancel both.
Thats why SM has to check the times in casting plus watching the debuff icon.

And many skill dontwork or make your pet stucked. =(
Azshahadin
Azshahadin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 pm

its funny how SMs are complaining aboout fear yet with like their 8 fear skills or so that they have they can pwn almost everybody
if they dont stack then wait for one to run out and time it right <.<, only fair since a good SM can reap a average ranger gladiator sin and priest
only scary class for a SM to face is a Sorc and a chanter
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok complaining that fear isn't working correctly is a bad thing? Wtf, should I just shut up about it and enjoy a none working skill that make SM op vs melee? Sm will get rape by sin if the sin knows what he is doing. Vs sorc 50/50. Chanter has no chance. The fear skill doesn't really stack for say more like it'll just be replace by the new one. Stacking means both fear will be in effect meaning the fear time will be 20 sec (fear shriek) + 15 sec (fear 1) if it stack than if the sm use both fear at once your fear time will be 35 sec, BUT its not it only get replace. So if the sm uses fear shriek and doesn't time it right and use fear after 10 sec then the fear gets renew to 15 sec NOT 25 sec.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

well I was in a group and one single SM pwned a Ranger a Gladiator, and me , all at the same time, pwned us, using fear no doubt, so what ever you SMs are doing it appears to be pwning us so.... lol
if they fix the fear, back to normal, then it'll be a SM apocalypse lol xD
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 pm

lol well if its not working it should be fix course fear should be fix too. Promise you once fear gets fix sm won't be as op, BUT they'll need the rest of their skills to work too or they are pretty screw.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azshahadin Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 am

Im sorry, yes stack wasnt a good word.
Smile

Is true, and I agree with you. Fear must be fixed but the other skills must be fixed too.
Its a fun class to play, very challenging and you can't go full damage build without sacrify your accuracy, its very interesting to play with it.

Regards.
Azshahadin
Azshahadin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down