Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator BUGS

4 posters

Go down

Gladiator BUGS Empty Gladiator BUGS

Post  Gurkha Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:14 pm

- Ankle Snare: Gladiators root cannot be resisted.

- Lockdown: Cannot be removed with potions.

- Cleave: If a gladiator use this skill and the target is running the further chain skills will still hit you even if you run far far away. Cleave chain skills distance is bugged.

- Severe Precision Cut: If gladiator cast this and you run the skill will still damage and stumble the target even if you're far far away. (This happens with all casting skills in gladiators, Precision Cut and Sure Strike).

- Defense Preparation: Please check.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Gurkha on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Gladiator BUGS Empty Re: Gladiator BUGS

Post  Kendo Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:50 pm

remove everything with pots? you are crazy.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

with all the bugging elyos people do this is nothing so lets let this slide it doesnt matter lol,
(sorcs can 1-3 hit a glad anyway lol)

- Lockdown: Cannot be removed with potions.

its not supposed to be

for example

in perfect world
if a warrior stuns you, can you use a pot while you are stunned? nope x3
exact same concept, the server reads the pots as actions, and as you well know, Lockdown , prevents actions for a period of time lol
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:08 pm

I've played in retail before and thats how it works. Don't compare games.... LOL.
And btw, pots dont remove everything, Greater healing potion remove only two altered states.

Please dont post if you don't have any knowledge about it.
Stay away from my threads please. I posted this for the developer.

Thanks.
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Please dont post if you don't have any knowledge about it.

i kinda dont :D

and if you dont indicate that this was ONLY for the developer then why didnt you say it was?
am I supposed to read your mind or something?

if you put it on a forum people will bash and flame and troll

(not saying that I am cause im not o.o)

I've played in retail before and thats how it works.

this isnt retail lol
and I do believe that was a half hearted attempt to comback to what I said with proclaiming you have superior knowledge just because you played retail? O.o
not meaning to sound rude but I cant stand it when people state that they've played something and that fact MUST mean they have knowledge
you probably know oodles bout Aion and you are probably pro, so your not wrong, just urks me when people throw the fact that they have done something or have been somewhere and this gives them the auto pro tittle, because , truth be told, it doesnt one bit lol

your probably extremely Aion savy, but making comments like for instance

i heard this one in PW

"OH LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING I PLAYED PWI SO I WOULD KNOW" stuff like that lol :O

but i dont honestly kno alot about aion lol D:
no need to bite my head off over a comment I made though D:

wasent intended for you to take it as I was repremanding your post or anything >.<

Stay away from my threads please.
Oh im sorry GM...... oh wait

yes uhh, a suggestion for you

if you intended this for the developer , then why didnt you pm Outrageous or Chaos on the forum instead of making a PUBLIC post O.o?

I seriously found that comment highly rude and directed toward me in a mean way,

sheesh sometimes I think some of these people in the community just love causing forum conflict (not you) but im not gonna point out the people that I feel do....

cause you werent trying to start stuff,
cause you said thanks ;D

so i hope your not mad at me D:

but seriously pm them instead x3

cause people like eisen will post comments on this thread cause its public, thats just the way he is , he can be nice tho :/
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 pm

This is the proper section where I can post bugs. I dont PM developers in forum because this is the place to post problems.
This is not retail, I've noticed................... But Im trying to report stuff thats not working properly because the game is fun when everything works as it should be. If we have developer here... GREAT, they can actually fix that, So I come and post what I see is working in a bad way.

If you're not related to the staff, why you should post here?. Can you edit codes and fix stuff?....

I've played in retail, and I've seen how things works the way it should be. Im not making it up.
Indeed I've helped in other servers with advice to the developers that are new in aion and Im trying to do it here too.
I said that to Kendo that posted that "Im crazy". Im just saying this stuff is not working properly.

I never started anything here in forums, nor in game.

I logged in one day, crafted my stuff, farmed veille's and went to core, and 1 person made a story about me being hacker, and thats the day everything started. Im a normal player trying to make things work here, voting and reporting stuff.

If some ppl cant stand that, Im sorry. Im staying here until its no longer up.

And I never meant to be mean with you, because you weren't. If you felt that way, Im sorry. Wasnt my inttention.
You're the only polite asmodian that not use rude words referring to elyos, and I respect that.

Good bye.

Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:32 pm

both sides are awesome cake, I just love the asmo mane lol :D
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:07 pm

no offense, but every second sentence u bring > "i played on retail, gamezaion bla" do we have to care?
maybe u wanna go back to retail? u just mad that u cant remove snare, i bet in gamezaion u can.
u should play that if u like it so much.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Well. I had to block you in game, too many PMs. I supose forums is the only way to get me to read you.

Im not making QQ threads about hacks or bug abuse... So Im not the one whos mad. ^^

Try to enjoy the game dude, coz its a game.
Bye

Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Ankel snare can be remove with potion or cleric's sill seen it happen and I've done it.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down