Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hacking trash ffs

3 posters

Go down

hacking trash ffs Empty hacking trash ffs

Post  Kendo Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 am

hi, player name "Hero" hacking hard, investigation plz tyvm <3

shit gear, shit weapon, he is using speed + damage hack, i know all gladi dmg and speeds, keep server free
from trash please, thank you very much.

Last edited by Kendo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

hacking trash ffs Empty Re: hacking trash ffs

Post  outrageous Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 am

Ok first if u wanna report a hacker plz give a ss or enough evidence about that player, and watch your foul language.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:02 pm

even though this man is not providing screenshots, he did provide a name... that should be a good enough reason to do so much as look into it, may not be true, but crazier things have happened and with that being true, this could be all too real, and the last thing we want are hackers on this server,
Ive done research, and what Kedno speaks of, is possible ,

if anything its worth some snooping spying, and or investigating

-Cloe :3

#EDIT FORGOT SOMETHIN#

kendo refrain from using cuss words lol, they isnt nice D:

Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:59 am

haha edvidence like what? go to desktop start fraps and when im back ingame im dead?
seriously use ur brain dude, ss can not detect speed hack.
besides im not the only 1 who has seen and reported this, they also bugged all high protectors for taking
arftifacts in core. he killed me in 2 seconds no berserker, no nothing... and i do know all gladiator dmg,
my friend was with me he 1 hit him which is NOT possible, so i ask u, to investigate since its your not my job.
anyway not even full agb can deal that much dmg in this short amount of time to me, and also hit that fast.

he got killed by us, after that started using hacks, its like that, bye.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 am

I know , but all youve got to do, is catch him with that damage thing you speak of, and his butt will be caught, just switch to damage chat on your window, hit the dude a few times, he pulls out damage hack, pwns you, then you pres Print/Screen of your chat window, bam, hes banned lol

and if he uses speed hacks ingame, PM a currently online GM to teleport to him, and observe his speediness,

you are alot more clever then you give yourself credit for, so go catch us a haxer =D

#EDIT#
my friend says his friend said he saw the guy inside Premium Landing, and he was elyos, I double checked with John and he says it isnt true, but all the people, saying this ONE person hacks, is a little fishy, so the guy is very much worth spying on :/
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 am

haha edvidence like what? go to desktop start fraps and when im back ingame im dead?
seriously use ur brain dude, ss can not detect speed hack.
besides im not the only 1 who has seen and reported this, they also bugged all high protectors for taking
arftifacts in core. he killed me in 2 seconds no berserker, no nothing... and i do know all gladiator dmg,
my friend was with me he 1 hit him which is NOT possible, so i ask u, to investigate since its your not my job.
anyway not even full agb can deal that much dmg in this short amount of time to me, and also hit that fast.

he got killed by us, after that started using hacks, its like that, bye.

Like what? like i say take a ss and start out ur fraps before going into battle. yes log check and no sigh of him hacking so if u get kill and start accusing other player that they hack then maybe u should use ur brain and get some ss of the combat log instand of whining bout it.

my friend says his friend said he saw the guy inside Premium Landing, and he was elyos, I double checked with John and he says it isnt true, but all the people, saying this ONE person hacks, is a little fishy, so the guy is very much worth spying on :/

No other faction can enter there own base landing in abyss other then gm. and if anybody sees it take a SS, GMs r not there 24/7 to babysit.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum