Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crafting getting past 450

3 posters

Go down

Crafting getting past 450 Empty Crafting getting past 450

Post  Cloe Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:33 pm

was crafting, got to 448, made the last ingot, and bam, bugged, instead switching to 449/500 when i hit 499, it said, 450/449
and didnt level my crafting i went to the npc to buy the higher skill, went back 450/449 still.....

"Artisan Weaponsmithing " "450/449" -.- WHICH IS a improper fraction , thus , this is a bug, and I need help D:, heres a SS

Crafting getting past 450 Grrrr10

Last edited by Cloe on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO)
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Crafting getting past 450 Empty Re: Crafting getting past 450

Post  outrageous Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 am

when u hit 449/449 talk to the skill master npc it will raise ur crafting to 450/499 (visual effect) continue crafting at 450+ with higher crafting items 400+, and when u hit 499/449 talk to the skill master npc to raise ur level to expert. max crit level is 549/449
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:10 am

To the Dev team, I have a question! (okay, technically a few rolled into one) o.o

I had read last night that there is a limit within the game that you can only have one crafting type at 500+ to be Mastered.

After that, you can only have two other crafting types at Expert Level.

Official Aion has been pizzled about this for over a year since it takes forever to do crafting on there. Is there any way that the Crafting Mastery Limit can be removed? It would be nice to have the ability to craft anything and everything at anytime on any character we choose. Especially since I also read that Master Craft items are supposedly not tradeable. Since some items on here are still not tradeable (Fused weapons) There is no telling if the Master Craft items would be.

My source on the info about the Mastery Limits:
Aion Powerwiki Crafting Page

- You can be an Expert in 2 Crafting Professions: After you have Mastered one profession, you can talk to the other crafting master that you would like to become an Expert in. You can then take the Expert Test for the second profession to reach level 5 and max the second craft out at 499.

- Crafting Mastery: In order to Master a Crafting Profession, you will need to take the Master Test for your professions and then pay the Crafting Master a fee to reach level 6, which allows you to max out your crafting skill at 549. You can only Master one crafting profession.

Before I found that page though, I had found the official Aion's forums and happened to see that a lot of people were shocked about the Limits since they spent their whole game lives (at the time of the post, over a year) crafting only to find out that you have to strategize what crafting to put on which chars since you can't do all the crafting on one char.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:26 am

LOL well yes thats in offical this is pserver so there is no limite in crafting. All crafting items are able to trade, just only fuse items cant. Hope this answers ur question.
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 am

So we don't have the limit on how many Crafting types we can have maxed? O.O

Like, we can master Cooking, Weaponcraft, Armorcraft, Alchemy and all the rest at the same time?

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 am

Master crafting or any crafting skills below Master requires to max out that crafting skill level in order to learn the higher skill of that crafting skill. By mastering one crafting skill dosent mean u can master all, needs to master all one by one. But the limite for learning and crafting mastery items r unlimited
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 am

I know we have to master each one by one, as I said, in Official Aion, there's a limit as to how many skills can be maxed. Great to hear that's not the case here~

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down