Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant

3 posters

Go down

Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant Empty Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant

Post  Khethos Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:04 pm

I had been in the Abyss Eye and had been swooped on by Ink, an Elyos player I've seen on the Online listings for a couple of days.

I had been fighting an artifact's High Protector which wasn't doing much damage to me, my Heal Over Time was able to keep me pretty much fully healed. However, when he came in, I flew away from the Protector to focus on him, but I get nuked from what looks to be really high damage.

I don't know if 2,454 damage is possible against a Mastarius +15 Chanter. I screenied the damage counter when he had nailed me, I want to know if this is really possible or if something else is going on:

Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant Aion0058-1
Direct Link Aion0058.jpg

Edit: Found that the Pic had been auto resized too small to read.

Second Edit: Here are a couple more pics with info from me testing with my bf's Temp in a duel. He did some attacks unbuffed and fully buffed with me having my buffs like I had been in the fight with Ink. You'll see that he can't get anywhere near the same amount of damage with him being full Mastarius/Veille +15 with Full Attack +5 Manastone socketed.

These pics will be direct link to save forum space:

First Picture Link

Second Picture Link

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant Empty Re: Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant

Post  outrageous Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Its possible temp can do that much dmg to all classes or even more. It depends on there build and equipments. dmg over 4k-7k on temp, now that will be a different story.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant Empty Re: Is this possible? Elly Temp VS Asmo Chant

Post  Dragoon Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 am

That damage is totally possible. I saw temp do 2k+ on plate so that 2.4k on chain is easy as pie. N fyi pure +5 atk stone doesn't really mean better damage, quite frankly 100 attack power diff won't even show you a HUGE difference that you can see maybe 200-300 more only.

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down