Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROGRESS!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

PROGRESS!!!!! Empty PROGRESS!!!!!

Post  Cloe Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm

k so like yesterday evening I checked the server status on the launcher, they were all green except the last box, now they have changed for the first time in a long while, theyre all red, so this probably means the devs are doing stuff..... yay! ;D

PROGRESS!!!!! Progre10

THERES STILL HOPE WOOT!
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

PROGRESS!!!!! Empty Re: PROGRESS!!!!!

Post  Khethos Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:01 am

Heya Cloe ^^

Says it on the website too lol! I've been glued to that Refresh button like my life depended on it! Okay... Not really, I did go out today... Or did I? xD

I dunno anymore... *twilight zone theme plays*

OFF TOPIC-ish! Just wondering if loading the website for everyone else is slower than it was before. It's no biggie, but it almost seems that way to me. The website is stunning cool, but 2.x MB pics for the background is a wee bit overkill, no? Gawd forbid someone has a slower connection or something.

BTW, I love how your Win 7 desktop is different~ Though I would have a fit if my taskbar was to be anywhere other than the bottom of my screen, old school FTW? o.o;

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:06 am

Khethos wrote:Though I would have a fit if my taskbar was to be anywhere other than the bottom of my screen, old school FTW? o.o;

Mines always on top... I love it there ;o
Bones
Bones

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:19 am

actually in windows 7 you can drag the taskbar to wherever you please, I MEAN I IS MAGIC! O.O

PROGRESS!!!!! Taskba10
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 am

OFF TOPIC-ish! Just wondering if loading the website for everyone else is slower than it was before. It's no biggie, but it almost seems that way to me. The website is stunning cool, but 2.x MB pics for the background is a wee bit overkill, no? Gawd forbid someone has a slower connection or something.

Website will load a lil slower if the server is offline cuz. it is trying to connect to the gameserver ports and login server ports.
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum