Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Splinter is one time use? And other bugs *ASMO*

2 posters

Go down

Abyssal Splinter is one time use? And other bugs *ASMO* Empty Abyssal Splinter is one time use? And other bugs *ASMO*

Post  Khethos Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Found a few issues with that Abyssal Splinter.

~ Can't get in again if you leave it for whatever reason
~ If you die in there, you will repeatedly get raped by who knows what and repeatedly die (chanter's heals will only accelerate your own demise)
~ Return does not seem to want to work in there, dunno if it did bug my Return Spell now. Tried to bind at Asmodian Abyss Fortress, says "Returns to the bind point ." Can't rebind at the Abyss fort Obelisk.

I don't know if in this server it's supposed to be a 46 Hour cooldown on the use of the Abyssal Splinter (that's supposedly what the official Aion site says, boyfriend looked it up in dismay), hope it gets changed soon since that's your main form of PvE entertainment on here once you hit 55.

Dunno why the death thing kept happening, I was forced to use an Altgard Scroll to teleport my butt out of there immediately after 3rd death by respawn re-kill once my Return spell was cast, then fizzled and died.

Definitely no idea why Return is not working again.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Abyssal Splinter is one time use? And other bugs *ASMO* Empty Re: Abyssal Splinter is one time use? And other bugs *ASMO*

Post  outrageous Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Server suppose to have 0 cd in all instance maybe its on disable i will look into it. and let me get this clear. u saying that when u get kill by a mob and when u get rez the mob will come after u again? if then the patch is working correctly. this way the mob will lock on and wont get tired of atking. and dont think that the mobs in there are ezy. the mobs in there has some skills that do instant death along with mental effects that will get ur char kill fast. but about the bind kisk i will look into that. thnx for the find
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Abyssal Splinter is one time use? And other bugs *ASMO* Empty Re: Abyssal Splinter is one time use? And other bugs *ASMO*

Post  Khethos Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:36 pm

and let me get this clear. u saying that when u get kill by a mob and when u get rez the mob will come after u again? if then the patch is working correctly. this way the mob will lock on and wont get tired of atking.

I hope that the mobs won't continuously come after you after respawn, if that's the case, one death in any spot will make you screwed for life until you port out. I was getting killed within 10 seconds of respawn in the Splinter. Even faster after one heal spell.

I can understand them going after you while alive, but the mobs do need a cutoff time to stop their approach. If you make one mistake in pulling (such as using a long distance skill to pull one mob close to kill it w/o getting nuked by 20 others) and the mob's aggro style is to sometimes have all mobs in the area aggro to you when you hit one mob without AoE, kinda makes it pointless to farm if you're going to get constantly nuked without a chance to really fight back if you just die and die and die without a chance to get back up, heal and form a new strategy.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Khethos wrote:
and let me get this clear. u saying that when u get kill by a mob and when u get rez the mob will come after u again? if then the patch is working correctly. this way the mob will lock on and wont get tired of atking.

I hope that the mobs won't continuously come after you after respawn, if that's the case, one death in any spot will make you screwed for life until you port out. I was getting killed within 10 seconds of respawn in the Splinter. Even faster after one heal spell.

I can understand them going after you while alive, but the mobs do need a cutoff time to stop their approach. If you make one mistake in pulling (such as using a long distance skill to pull one mob close to kill it w/o getting nuked by 20 others) and the mob's aggro style is to sometimes have all mobs in the area aggro to you when you hit one mob without AoE, kinda makes it pointless to farm if you're going to get constantly nuked without a chance to really fight back if you just die and die and die without a chance to get back up, heal and form a new strategy.

to clearfy this, mobs will not atk u if ur in protected stats unless u move out of it, it will come after u. n like i say there r mobs in that has instant kill skills.
and yes some mobs will argo if one of the mobs close by is getting hammer. to reduce this is by using skills or wearing hate resis.
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Khethos Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:18 pm

If the patch isn't supposed to let you get killed in protected mode, then I don't know why my character was getting raped while still in protected status Shocked

I had just been standing there wondering what had happened after the first re-kill while in protected mode and was immediately killed again. So if you get killed in the Splinter you're going to get repeatedly killed even in protection. If there is supposed to be death protection in Splinter, my char was flashing and transparent.

Khethos

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 pm

i did some test in there and found out that some of the mob skills r bug. so ill try n find the solution to this.
outrageous
outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down