Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun?

3 posters

Go down

Would you rather Devastation Aion to...

Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun? Vote_lcap58%Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun? Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun? Vote_lcap42%Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun? Empty Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun?

Post  Cloe Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Should Devastation
A. Keep farming the way it is and continue to contradict what all Devastation's games are supposed to be........ PVP ONLY
B, Make farming a 1 day thing to where you get your equipment in one day so that everyone can feel equal and PVP equally so that the only factor at hand is how much skills a player has, which is how games are meant to be played.

Your choice....
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun? Empty Re: Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun?

Post  Tragic Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:02 am

Hey, um...I think this poll backfired on you. Just sayin. o:
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun? Empty Re: Harder and more boring or Easier and more fun?

Post  Cloe Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 pm

backfired? o.0, went exactly how I wanted it to lol
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 am

Lolwut? Did you look at the results? They contradict what you've been posting everywhere. Oh wait. Are you a Gemini?
Tragic
Tragic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloe Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:16 am

I don't know what a Gemini is and all I wanted was to see what EVERYONE thinks, and I accomplished that
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

I was arguing in game with Cloe with both of our suggestions and then I told her to start a poll so she can know everyone's opinion and let the majority decide what's best for the server.
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum