Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien invasion

+4
Munchies
ariao
Cloe
Kendo
8 posters

Go down

Alien invasion Empty Alien invasion

Post  Kendo Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

ok, ok. wth is this? 3-4 asmo on 500 Aliens on? you all are a bunch of vaginas hiding in that aliens faction, 4 real.
+ you still gettin rolled everytime in pk. whats so funny about elyos? nothing rly, you are just cowards + suck-
ups. like 5-6 good players rest are sucking up on those, i dont see the point of playing like this. well, more kills
for us asmo, but hey tbh that bs is pretty much gay isnt it? abusing bugs in gelkmaros is bannable btw. its already sad that u even need to exploit to pk, next time i see this, ss going directly to some 1 who will immediatly take care of the situation, ijs. have fun.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Alien invasion Empty Re: Alien invasion

Post  Cloe Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:04 pm

lol

sooner or later they will get bored with no one to pk and come crawling back to asmo to bug around in gelkmaros as asmos so all is good lol
Cloe
Cloe

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Kendo wrote:ok, ok. wth is this? 3-4 asmo on 500 Aliens on? you all are a bunch of vaginas hiding in that aliens faction, 4 real.
+ you still gettin rolled everytime in pk. whats so funny about elyos? nothing rly, you are just cowards + suck-
ups. like 5-6 good players rest are sucking up on those, i dont see the point of playing like this. well, more kills
for us asmo, but hey tbh that bs is pretty much gay isnt it? abusing bugs in gelkmaros is bannable btw. its already sad that u even need to exploit to pk, next time i see this, ss going directly to some 1 who will immediatly take care of the situation, ijs. have fun.

well lets see... i attack one... kill them several times, and like 5 others get called for one person, then after that, 2 more elys from another guild showed up. so 5-6 vs 3, yep, very good Very Happy.

Out of pure curiosity, what bugs are being abused?
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Well I only have 2 screenshots:

Alien invasion I1w6zd
Alien invasion Nxrjiq

Correct me if I'm wrong if these are not bugs.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:54 pm

theres a section in gelk where you can fly, VERY high, and you can then glide out of that area for quite a long ways, i did it myself to end up on a pillar lol. there is a way to flight bug though, i stumbled upon it on accident the same day those screen shots were taken. so if their gliding, then its not bug abuse, but if their actually full out flying, id say it is o.o.
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Yea, I saw you on that pillar when you turned into Deity and jumped down. However this area where the screenshots were taken were not in the same location. How large of an area does it let you fly, because if I could fly I would be able to get on the wall, no?

Edit: I thought Gelk was a no fly zone map, so how would flying not be a bug.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  ariao Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Munchies wrote:Yea, I saw you on that pillar when you turned into Deity and jumped down. However this area where the screenshots were taken were not in the same location. How large of an area does it let you fly, because if I could fly I would be able to get on the wall, no?

Edit: I thought Gelk was a no fly zone map, so how would flying not be a bug.

fail deity ftw, i got uber pwnt lol.

anyways, like i said, you could fly very HIGH in the area, but its not a large radius to fly in, but if you fly high enough, then glide, you can end up about anywhere, thats how i got to the pillar Very Happy
Id say how to do the glitch.. but if it still exists i wouldnt want to give people ideas Dx
ariao
ariao

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Alien invasion 1z5n0g0

Red circle indicates the location of where the wall is located. The red arrow indicates the direction the player is "gliding" or "flying" towards to land on the wall.

The blue circle indicates where the pillar is along with the bridge. The blue arrow indicates the direction I saw you "glide" or "jump" on the pillar.

PS: The screenshot is cut off for some reason on the forums, it would verify where I am in corresponse to the wall.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:34 am

Yup, I'm still fairly new to this game so I would be insulted if someone didn't notice.

Here is my new skill bar at the moment, tell me what you think.

Alien invasion 2z69s88

Howl lowers attack by 300 so yea I would totally keep that on my skill bar.
Siegebreaker is still there basically to spam in PvE.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 am

Next to rombus refugee village there's a fly area. Where the blue crystal is.

If you're new in Aion, you should think first before accusing someone about abusing of bugs, because it might be that they just know more the game than you.

Just saying...
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 am

This server doesn't have the same flying area's as retail. If Gelk isn't a fly zone then why are people flying? If you are in fact flying in a no fly zone map then I think it's considered a bug.

PS: I never accused anyone. I simply posted the screenshots looking for an answer.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 am

You are missing a skill for vs melée. FYI berserker doesn't even increase your damage by much, at least for me it didn't. The debuff sounds good but in actual combat offensive skill is better than debuff, unless its a debuff that'll screw over ur opponent other than that its not worth it. Easier way is to pvp me Smile u'll see exactly what I mean

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:40 am

Not sure what skill that would be, I'll look over my skills again to check.

Hmm, I'm not sure I get like 200-300 more attack power from berserk? I think it would be good against casters.

That's true, it would be hard to find the right moment to use the debuff while actually fighting. Although I think it would be useful for when your about to die, then you pop that and charge and get the hell out! lol.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoon Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 am

Yea 200 to 300 dmg increase for an 80% ATk increase buff just doesn't seem right. At least the dumb ATk increase buff stays true to all class. Yay... About the debuff if 80% atk increase boost dmg by that low how much help can 300 atk debuff will help you in a pinch?

Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 am

That's true, 80% of my 900ish attack would be way higher then 200-300 attack.

I'm not saying use howl while they use berserk. Although that sounds like a good idea, using howl while they use berserk = them with no attack boost and -50% physical defense.

Plus you can always cast it while running towards them, not only in the middle of combat. The radius is 7m so that's not to bad.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 am

Actually in retail you can fly there too. So it's not a bug. Its just gelkmaros working the way it should be. Wink

Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 am

I find that hard to believe. Why would they have random spots where you can fly, and the rest of the map you can't? That makes no sense at all. Is there a reason to only having these small pockets of areas to fly in? Cause there really is no reason to make this map none flyable if you can clearly fly.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrYGtsAUX2w

If you insist...
Look for your self.
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Makiboi Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:52 am

Munchies wrote:I find that hard to believe. Why would they have random spots where you can fly, and the rest of the map you can't? That makes no sense at all. Is there a reason to only having these small pockets of areas to fly in? Cause there really is no reason to make this map none flyable if you can clearly fly.

U can fly in some parts of the map. Same for maps in elysea and asmodea where u cant fly in retail too. Because of the aether in the air. which u need to gather on retail because there arent any npcs to buy it from. Thats the only way to get aether on retail.

Makiboi

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:05 am

Hm, interesting. I'll keep this noted for the next time we are all putting kisks on walls.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 am

You can fly in iggision too, check out this op sorc video. Very Happy
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

1 asmo 200 aliens... its like snowflake said 1 asmo rolls 5 alions in pk, still its vagina style.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkha Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 pm

ShingXiao was Elyo. Just saying....
Gurkha
Gurkha

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowflake Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:06 pm

I want to buy 1 vs zerg pvp. Alien invasion Kiddy