Devastation Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of the year

+5
Gurkha
Munchies
Tragic
Makiboi
Kendo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Story of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Story of the year

Post  Snowflake Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

I guess I'll move to asmo side, more elyos for me to kill this way. Very Happy
Snowflake
Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post  outrageous Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 am

I got banned for insulting a dev? woot. I actually thought you were gonna be the bigger man and not do anything, cause its quite ignorant to ban someone for requesting a ban.

Oh well that sucks, maybe we need some GM's, oh wait....we do but their to busy role playing in game and telling us how bored they are. It's only what I heard and it may be wrong, but by all means please elaborate how you would catch a potential hacker? By screenshots only and hoping they really are hackers? If you don't want to reveal how you catch them you can always PM it to me!

My ticket was deny? I don't quite understand that, maybe you meant my ticket was denied? Does that mean I still have the ticket and you banned me? If that's so then your original statement in another thread you said "that's how nice I am" isn't quite true.

I think hes mad at me guys. :<

Like I say before in the other post, we staff are not ingame 24/7 babysitting. So taking a SS or fraps is the best option for player to catch a hacker, and will be investigate ether if its true or false.
Y would I be mad or pm some1 that doesn’t even have knowledge about how the aion system works? oO

Yes it has been denied, meaning u can keep ur ticket along with the ban. Cuz u wouldn’t care less refilling ur care cup. (NO RULES NO GAME THATS HOW IT FLOWS)
outrageous
outrageous

http://outrageousoutlaw.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 pm

lol? and what rule did i break in game to get banned? Hmm, I believe I requested the ban along with the condition that you take away my ticket. So please tell me why I'm banned now? Is requesting a ban against the rules? If you can't find a rule that I broke then I request you unban me, simple.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendo Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Munchies wrote:lol? and what rule did i break in game to get banned? Hmm, I believe I requested the ban along with the condition that you take away my ticket. So please tell me why I'm banned now? Is requesting a ban against the rules? If you can't find a rule that I broke then I request you unban me, simple.

bro, just tell gary all this u wont get banned for shit thats going on in the forum, maybe forum acc bann
but not in game, forums/game are 2 different things.
Kendo
Kendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Munchies Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:33 pm

I did tell gary, he said he was going to ask outrage why he banned me. I'm looking forward to seeing what the reason for my ban was.
Munchies
Munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammster Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 pm

right on eizen ull have ol jams help soon ;P
Jammster
Jammster

Back to top Go down

Post  Urais Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Hahahah urais got you to >Smile